Friday, October 19, 2018 • Evening Edition • "Where your childhood dreams don't have to die alone."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Johnny Smith

biny little tird

Postby Johnny Smith » Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:32 pm

Braun Strowman from last night

Johnny Smith

biny little tird

Postby Johnny Smith » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:54 pm

This will be an interesting team to watch 8)

Bianco

rubber spoon

Postby Bianco » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:04 pm

Johnny Smith wrote:This will be an interesting team to watch 8)

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:28 pm

Johnny Smith

biny little tird

Postby Johnny Smith » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:37 pm

Oh my!

Johnny Smith

biny little tird

Postby Johnny Smith » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:38 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:45 pm

Johnny Smith wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

Damn. Every time I think I have this Mixed Match Challenge figured out, they pull another surprise and I'm back to square one. A training montage set to Robert Tepper's "No Easy Way Out?!" :shock:

Carmella and my boys have this in the bag! 8)

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:42 pm

Grayson wrote:

I hope those guys make All In a big hit.

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:12 pm

Grayson wrote:

I guess this Sept. 1 is the date for Bullet Club's show?

Bianco

rubber spoon

Postby Bianco » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:33 pm

Sad if true

http://www.mandatory.com/wrestlezone/ne ... r#/slide/1

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:42 pm

It's a massive shame. She helped bring legitimacy to the NXT women's division, and rocked a style all her own.

Mojo Ichiruto

Rain Partier

Postby Mojo Ichiruto » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:13 am

Never really cared for Paige but to see anyones career cut out from under them at such a young age really sucks. She seemed to have really gotten her shit together overcoming a lot of bad times the past couple years. Hopefully WWE will keep her employeed in a managerial/trainer position.

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:30 pm

My thoughts on NXT this week:

Shayna Baszler's match was quick, but got the point about her it was trying to get across.

I think I've said it before, but it seems like NXT isn't really doing anything with Chris Hero.

The Street Profits are a fun team in the ring, but that back stage promo/skit was just annoying. I do like the match that came out of it though.

Between Lars Sullivan and Lio Rush I prefer Rush. Given that, I knew when the match between them started I wasn't going to be happy with the ending.

Aleister Black and Roderick Strong was an interesting random tag team. Their main event match against Bobby Fish and Kyle O'Reilly was really good.

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:32 pm

My thoughts on ROH's TV this week:

I love the way ROH is slowly building the Marty Scurll trying to turn Jay Lethal back to his villainous ways story.

Lethal's match against Will Ospreay was really good. There's a part of me that thinks it should have been the main event.

I've been wondering what was going to be done with Kenny King in the wake of his dropping of the TV Title. I guess his feud with Silas Young will continue.

Brian Milonas is someone I've been thinking for awhile that ROH could do more with than what they have so far. I'm glad they've hooked him up with Silas Young and the Beer City Bruiser. It should be interesting to see where this now three man unit goes from here.

I think I prefer the name SoCal Uncensored to the Addiction.

The Kingdom vs Dalton Castle and the Boys was a fun main event.

Mojo Ichiruto

Rain Partier

Postby Mojo Ichiruto » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:13 pm

Stephen Day wrote:My thoughts on ROH's TV this week:

I love the way ROH is slowly building the Marty Scurll trying to turn Jay Lethal back to his villainous ways story.

Lethal's match against Will Ospreay was really good. There's a part of me that thinks it should have been the main event.

I've been wondering what was going to be done with Kenny King in the wake of his dropping of the TV Title. I guess his feud with Silas Young will continue.

Brian Milonas is someone I've been thinking for awhile that ROH could do more with than what they have so far. I'm glad they've hooked him up with Silas Young and the Beer City Bruiser. It should be interesting to see where this now three man unit goes from here.

I think I prefer the name SoCal Uncensored to the Addiction.

The Kingdom vs Dalton Castle and the Boys was a fun main event.

This was a solid show from top to bottom.

Lethal vs Ospreay was excellent and probably would have been the main event if not for the new ROH World Champion being there. The Os-Cutter reversed into the pseudo Lethal Injection and then into the Lethal Injection was awesome! I so hope that Scurll is able to get Lethal to go heel again, heel Jay Lethal is so much more entertaining than face Jay Lethal.

Milonas is the perfect partner for Bruiser while Young remains focused on defending the TV title. Does worry me though that Young is a champion not under contract though, I hope he doesn't leave ROH because he is perfect there.

I don't think there is anyone in the history of professional wrestling that likes changing their names and gimmicks more than Christopher Daniels :lol: He changes names and gimmicks like most people change underwear.

The 6 Man Main Even was solid, Castle really got to show off how strong he can be and the Kingdom still looked good as well. I love Castle and I am glad he won the strap but I really just don't see him keeping the title very long.

leave a comment with facebook