Monday, December 17, 2018 • Morning Edition • "For when life fails you."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Johnny Smith

biny little tird

Postby Johnny Smith » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:02 pm

GLORIOUS!

Johnny Smith

biny little tird

Postby Johnny Smith » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:04 pm

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:09 pm

Johnny Smith

biny little tird

Postby Johnny Smith » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:07 am

Pass.

Johnny Smith

biny little tird

Postby Johnny Smith » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:11 am

The lip syncing is real

Johnny Smith

biny little tird

Postby Johnny Smith » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:14 am

The New Day did make some funny faces

Johnny Smith

biny little tird

Postby Johnny Smith » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:17 am

The New Day did make some funny faces

Johnny Smith

biny little tird

Postby Johnny Smith » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:27 am

Bah Gawd!

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:50 am

My thoughts on NXT this week:

I'm don't like either Heavy machinery or Gino Sabbatelli and Riddick Moss, so I wasn't a huge fan of the first match.

It seems like most weeks I state about a wrestler that I think more could be done with him. Fabian Aichner would be that wrestler this week. I did enjoy his match with Roderick Strong though.

I like The Mighty Don't Kneel. They were great in Pro Wrestling NOAH. I can't say I like the name TM61 for them at all.

I'm glad NXT seems to be doing something with Lacey Evans. I wouldn't say that she's a hugely talented wrestler, but in the matches in which she was a jobber up to now there was something about her that stood out to me.

The Street Profits vs the Authors of Pain was a fun main event.

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:52 am

My thoughts on ROH's TV this week:

I don't see the Dawgs as being a team deserving of a shot at the Tag Titles at all. I find that team to be way more annoying to watch then anything else.

The Briscoes on the other hand -- there's a team I see as legitimate contenders.

I think it's great that Jonathan Gresham beat Josh Woods twice. At this point I'm wondering just what ROH saw in Woods that made them decide to have him win the Top Prospects Tournament.

The three way tag main event was really good.

Johnny Smith

biny little tird

Postby Johnny Smith » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:07 pm

http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/2018-01-22

Raw 25 preview, Jan. 22, 2018: The past and present converge tonight

The celebration is Raw tonight when TV’s longest-running weekly episodic show commemorates its 25th anniversary with returning WWE Legends like The Undertaker and “Stone Cold” Steve Austin, Superstars from both Team Red and SmackDown LIVE, an Intercontinental Championship Match pitting Roman Reigns against The Miz and much more. Don’t miss any of the action as Raw emanates from the Barclays Center and its original home, the Manhattan Center, at 8/7 C on USA Network. And be sure to tune in to the Raw 25 Pre-Show, streaming live at 7 p.m. ET on WWE Network, WWE.com, the WWE App, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube!

Raw Preview : Quick Hits

Roman Reigns defends the Intercontinental Championship against The Miz
WWE Legends take over Monday Night Raw
John Cena and SmackDown LIVE Superstars drop by Team Red
How will Brock Lesnar and Kane respond to Braun Strowman?
History in the making

GHERU

Rain Partier

Postby GHERU » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:43 pm

Shit
https://www.inquisitr.com/4749702/wwe-r ... n-october/
UPDATE [1/22/2018, 5:29 p.m.]: According to a report from Pro Wrestling Sheet, the WWE is indefinitely suspending Enzo Amore over the rape allegations detailed below. The report also notes that Amore, per his Instagram, was in Phoenix on October 18, shortly before the alleged incident happened on the morning of October 19. Phoenix Police Department authorities are close to wrapping up an investigation on the matter, and are waiting for the results of lab tests to come in, the report added.

a lot more at the link

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:22 pm

GHERU wrote:Shit

a lot more at the link

:shock:

Mojo Ichiruto

Rain Partier

Postby Mojo Ichiruto » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:32 pm

GHERU wrote:Shit

a lot more at the link

Innocent until proven guilty and all that, but Enzo does seem like the sleazy kinda douchebag that would do some shit like this. If he didn't I hope he can recover from the damage this will do to his career. If he did do this then I hope he is ready to be somebody's bitch in prison, how you doin?

Johnny Smith

biny little tird

Postby Johnny Smith » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:35 pm

leave a comment with facebook