Thursday, July 19, 2018 • Evening Edition • "SCORE! The Outhouse does it again!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Johnny Smith

WTF is this rank?

Postby Johnny Smith » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:13 pm

Bray Wyatt gets knocked into the lake

Johnny Smith

WTF is this rank?

Postby Johnny Smith » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:18 pm

Deletion complete

Johnny Smith

WTF is this rank?

Postby Johnny Smith » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:27 pm

Johnny Smith

WTF is this rank?

Postby Johnny Smith » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:11 am

Please keep speaking the truth, Big Dog! :lol:

Bianco

rubber spoon

Postby Bianco » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:13 am

Johnny Smith wrote:Please keep speaking the truth, Big Dog! :lol:

He's right nobody cares about him.

OneWhoIsAll

Expert Post Whore

Postby OneWhoIsAll » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:42 am

Bianco wrote:
He's right nobody cares about him.

Yeah people are going to cheer for Brock regardless.

Bianco

rubber spoon

Postby Bianco » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:19 pm

OneWhoIsAll wrote:
Yeah people are going to cheer for Brock regardless.

I wonder if someone is going to call Snickers to complain about WWE advocating violence on cops in order to get a cheer

Which didnt work anyway

Bianco

rubber spoon

Postby Bianco » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:10 pm

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/201 ... to-return/

Johnny Smith

WTF is this rank?

Postby Johnny Smith » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:02 pm

Big Cass cleared to return

http://www.allwrestlingnews.com/2018/03/20/big-cass-reportedly-cleared-return-wwe/

jephd

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby jephd » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:07 pm

Yes yes yes

OneWhoIsAll

Expert Post Whore

Postby OneWhoIsAll » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:09 pm

Bianco wrote:http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2018/0320/638108/breaking-news-daniel-bryan-cleared-to-return/

Mix feelings on this. I like Danielson but I'm worried about his health. The problem with concussions is that some of them have a delayed side affects. Even if he was cleared doctors can't read the future from a brain scan.

Here is hoping he was a more safer style and not do any headbutts anymore.

Bianco

rubber spoon

Postby Bianco » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:53 pm

I think Brian is smart & obviously the medical and legal teams for WWE wouldn't have approved it if there was evan a small chance of something bad happening, I mean there's always a chance in this kind of environment regardless.

As for Matt and Bray. I couple of thoughts in this from someone who did not see the original in TNA

Them main eventing raw I think was a positive and certainly WWE doing something different was also a positive

The whole thing was out of the box and hokey not quite sure how I feel about it, but if you don't take it too seriously I guess it was fine.

The camera work was the best I've seen on a raw show in forever. Not quite the same but it was good to also see pyro again :) I guess the compound has a better budget the WWE

I hope this changes around the Wyatt character this is a great chance for them to reinvent Mister Rotunda

Bianco

rubber spoon

Postby Bianco » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:53 pm

I think Brian is smart & obviously the medical and legal teams for WWE wouldn't have approved it if there was evan a small chance of something bad happening, I mean there's always a chance in this kind of environment regardless.

As for Matt and Bray. I couple of thoughts in this from someone who did not see the original in TNA

Them main eventing raw I think was a positive and certainly WWE doing something different was also a positive

The whole thing was out of the box and hokey not quite sure how I feel about it, but if you don't take it too seriously I guess it was fine.

The camera work was the best I've seen on a raw show in forever. Not quite the same but it was good to also see pyro again :) I guess the compound has a better budget the WWE

I hope this changes around the Wyatt character this is a great chance for them to reinvent Mister Rotunda

Johnny Smith

WTF is this rank?

Postby Johnny Smith » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:04 pm

Smackdown

GM Daniel Bryan is here!

Johnny Smith

WTF is this rank?

Postby Johnny Smith » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:09 pm

Need to find me a wife like Brie

"She said, 'You need to FIGHT for your DREAMS!'"

leave a comment with facebook