Monday, September 24, 2018 • Evening Edition • "Sometimes true. Always authentic."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The Official Outhouse All Wrestling Thread!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Johnny Smith

biny little tird

Postby Johnny Smith » Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:18 pm

:-D

Sheamus, where are you going fella?

Lord Simian

The Lord of the Monkeys

Postby Lord Simian » Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:23 pm

Bianco wrote:You can tell he was a bit enthusiastic :)

Stretcher boner?

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:39 pm

So, I just saw the video package that the WWE put together to "honor" the Fabulous Moolah. Wow. :shock:

I've really got to wonder what was going through their heads. They had to know about the allegations prior to making it. Hell, they had to know about them prior to deciding to name the Battle Royal after her. So were they just hoping that everyone would just forget or that public sentiment for her was somehow going to outweigh what she did? In an age where the E won't even mention Hulk Hogan anymore and you can't even find a mention of Chris Benoit on the WWE Network, you really have to wonder what was the motivation here.

OneWhoIsAll

Expert Post Whore

Postby OneWhoIsAll » Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:51 pm

Grayson wrote:So, I just saw the video package that the WWE put together to "honor" the Fabulous Moolah. Wow. :shock:

I've really got to wonder what was going through their heads. They had to know about the allegations prior to making it. Hell, they had to know about them prior to deciding to name the Battle Royal after her. So were they just hoping that everyone would just forget or that public sentiment for her was somehow going to outweigh what she did? In an age where the E won't even mention Hulk Hogan anymore and you can't even find a mention of Chris Benoit on the WWE Network, you really have to wonder what was the motivation here.

Yeah I didn't know much about her. Then I did some research and there are well documented stuff about the shit she pulled.

Bianco

rubber spoon

Postby Bianco » Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:58 pm

Grayson wrote:So, I just saw the video package that the WWE put together to "honor" the Fabulous Moolah. Wow. :shock:

Jim Cornette has a different take on it

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=A-weygiX9M4

OneWhoIsAll

Expert Post Whore

Postby OneWhoIsAll » Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:12 pm

Bianco wrote:
Jim Cornette has a different take on it

Of course Jimmy has different take because of course he does.

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:12 pm

Bianco wrote:Jim Cornette has a different take on it

Of course he does. There is NO way Stephanie freaking McMahon did not know about this controversy. It's her business to know. If you are going to name a match after someone to honor them and their career, it's your responsibility to do your due diligence about that person, their life, and their career.

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:06 pm

My thoughts on NXT this week:

It's still truly amazing to see the heat Tommaso Ciampa has right now.

When Johnny Gargano lost the loser leaves NXT match to Ciampa I thought he was going to be called up and the fued between them would continue on the main roster. I'm glad that's not going to be the case.

Pete Dunne and Rodrick Strong make for a fun tag team I think.

Ember Moon vs. Aliyah was an alright for a quick jobber match.

Chris Hero vs. Adam Cole made for a really good main event.

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:07 pm

My thoughts on ROH's TV this week:

I don't care about the Kingdom enough to have had a strong interest in the gabbing involving them to start the show off.

Kelly Klein vs. Mandy Leon was a pretty good match.

I think ROH should use the Boys as a tag team more often.

Flip Gordon vs. Scorpio Sky made for a really good main event.

Bianco

rubber spoon

Postby Bianco » Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:45 am

Stephen Day wrote:My thoughts on NXT this week:

It's still truly amazing to see the heat Tommaso Ciampa has right now.

When Johnny Gargano lost the loser leaves NXT match to Ciampa I thought he was going to be called up and the fued between them would continue on the main roster. I'm glad that's not going to be the case.

Pete Dunne and Rodrick Strong make for a fun tag team I think.

Ember Moon vs. Aliyah was an alright for a quick jobber match.

Chris Hero vs. Adam Cole made for a really good main event.

I hope Hero gets called up, we need some kind of kings of wrestling reunion. His talants are being wasted on NXT

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:04 pm

Bianco wrote:
I hope Hero gets called up, we need some kind of kings of wrestling reunion. His talants are being wasted on NXT

Agreed on his talents being wasted, but my wish would be that he just leaves the Fed and goes somewhere that will actually use him right.

Bianco

rubber spoon

Postby Bianco » Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:46 pm

Stephen Day wrote:
Agreed on his talents being wasted, but my wish would be that he just leaves the Fed and goes somewhere that will actually use him right.

I'm thinking at this point in his career he's happy just doing what he's doing & getting decent money, he certainly had the option to go other places instead of coming back.

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:56 pm

Bianco wrote:
I'm thinking at this point in his career he's happy just doing what he's doing & getting decent money, he certainly had the option to go other places instead of coming back.

Oh I don't begrudge him that. It's just that I know he can do so much more than what the Fed has let him do so far, so from a pure fan point of view I'd prefer to see him wrestle somewhere other than the Fed

Johnny Smith

biny little tird

Postby Johnny Smith » Sun Mar 25, 2018 2:36 pm

John Cena?

Bianco

rubber spoon

Postby Bianco » Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:49 pm

Johnny Smith wrote:John Cena?

You know I didn't know it up to this point but I kinda need those slippers in my life

:)

leave a comment with facebook