Wednesday, October 18, 2017 • Evening Edition • "Assholes welcome."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The Once Upon A Time thread!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Rebirth NoctourneM

Rain Partier

Postby Rebirth NoctourneM » Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:22 am

HNutz wrote:
Michael Westen's girlfriend, not his mom (who was also Cagney in "Cagney & Lacey").

Ah good. I hope her character is crazy, but in a fun way. Like Alice, or something.

Pizza Dog

Dog of Pizza

Postby Pizza Dog » Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:41 am

Massive things have been going on in the UK involving a Convention Company named Rogue Events (I know, having a name like that you'd think it'd be expected)... anyhooooo... I won't go too in depth with the absolute hell they've caused (it was covered by a paper, will look for the link).

They were the only Con Company that did OUAT cons over here in the UK...

... UNTIL NOW!!!!

Another one has stepped forward to take over where Rogue (badly) left off... So... I have now booked tickets for this convention... named 'Enchanted'

Really hoping for Robbie Kay, Colin O'Donoghue or/and Michael Raymond-James to be announced.

Keep your fingers crossed for me, dudes!!! :drunk

Pizza Dog

Dog of Pizza

Postby Pizza Dog » Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:42 am

Ok. Found the article about Rogue Events.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/money/fans-dist ... t-10783039

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:59 pm

The villain of the next season (which starts next Friday, IIRC) is... Gentrification?

Huh.

Oh, and OUAT is becoming more like Fables by moving out of Storybrooke and into Hyperion Heights, the "Brooklyn of Seattle", where Fables- er, fairy-tale characters live side by side with humans.

Rebirth NoctourneM

Rain Partier

Postby Rebirth NoctourneM » Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:01 pm

And henry's an uber driver :roll:

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:10 am

Rebirth NoctourneM wrote:And henry's an uber driver :roll:

Oh, and apparently Hook is a cop (Officer Rogers), Regina is a bartender, Gold wears jeans now, there's a new Cinderella, Gabrielle Anwar is Lady Tremaine (Cinderella's stepmother)...

...huh.

Bianco

Great Scott!!!

Postby Bianco » Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:16 am

This sounds......interesting? As is moving to Friday

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:19 pm

It's back on now.

Rebirth NoctourneM

Rain Partier

Postby Rebirth NoctourneM » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:40 pm

Shit!

Rebirth NoctourneM

Rain Partier

Postby Rebirth NoctourneM » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:07 pm

I hope Henry has something to protect him on his "Adventure" Other than his leet sword throwing skills. :lol:

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:57 pm

*Comes to work late, gives excuses like "The door was stuck", calls her boss a jerk in front of other employees, refuses to apologize*

We're supposed to side with her?

Yeah, I don't think I like the new Cinderella.

Oh, and she just fucking stole Henry's motorcycle (in the past).. And this was after Henry's daughter, Lucy, stole Henry's laptop (in present day) to blackmail him into going to the Hyperion Heights neighborhood.

Geez...

Oh, and he went into the bar called "Ronnie's" and found Regina.

Rebirth NoctourneM

Rain Partier

Postby Rebirth NoctourneM » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:04 pm

HNutz wrote:*Comes to work late, gives excuses like "The door was stuck", calls her boss a jerk in front of other employees, refuses to apologize*

We're supposed to side with her?

Yeah, I don't think I like the new Cinderella.

Oh, and she just fucking stole Henry's motorcycle (in the past).. And this was after Henry's daughter, Lucy, stole Henry's laptop (in present day) to blackmail him into going to the Hyperion Heights neighborhood.

Geez...

Oh, and he went into the bar called "Ronnie's" and found Regina.

I'm okay with her, he was a real dickbag dressing an employee down where the customers can here. That's a texan pet peeve, for some reason. I'm sure that scene was meant to show a snapshot of his average behavior towards his employees.

Although now that you mention it, all this stuff would seem more appropriate for snow white's progeny to do. She's a thief after all. I really like this episode, and I think it's off to a goods start, even if it reeks a little bit of "Same shit, Different Characters."

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:27 pm

Huh... Rumple is a (plainclothes) detective and he's partnered with Hook now? Hmmmmmm...

Also, did y'all catch what was on Henry's keychain? It was a swan.

Rebirth NoctourneM wrote:
I'm okay with her, he was a real dickbag dressing an employee down where the customers can here. That's a texan pet peeve, for some reason. I'm sure that scene was meant to show a snapshot of his average behavior towards his employees.

I'm not saying the owner was right (far from it), but she didn't handle that right, either. And after coming in late again, maybe she shouldn't start off her shift by calling out the boss.

(But at least she swallowed her pride and apologized)

Oh, and (back in the past) stealing Henry's ride to go (and try to) kill the Prince and then running to him for help? Wow.

At least we see where Lucy gets it from.

Oh, and then Alice steals his car (in present day)? Man, it fucking sucks to be Henry.

I don't know how Pizza Dog will react to next episode.

On the one hand... TWO Hooks!
Modern day and last season!

On the other hand... Emma/"The Savior"

Bianco

Great Scott!!!

Postby Bianco » Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:00 pm

It wasnt a bad start but yeah same plot as season one, but one question, when did they start using the dr strange portal rings?

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:06 pm

Just watched the premier. Eh, it was entertaining background noise while I posted a Preview. Most of the new characters come off as somewhat .. abrasive. I'll watch the next couple episodes but this better have a good twist coming to snag in the viewers.

leave a comment with facebook