Saturday, July 23, 2016 • Morning Edition • "Special collector's edition 4D variant!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The Once Upon A Time thread!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

e_galston

Staff Writer

Postby e_galston » Sun May 12, 2013 8:00 pm

Does anyone know if Emile de Ravin and Megan Ory (Belle and Ruby) are signed for next season???

Since
[Reveal] Spoiler: Click to Expand
They are the only two main cast members not on Hook's Boat?

rdrsfn82

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby rdrsfn82 » Mon May 13, 2013 2:59 am

They gave Belle a seemingly important job. I'd expect her to be back. I don't think the ending will be a new status quo for a long period of time, just for the start of the season.

I think I read somewhere that Ruby had a role in a pilot that was picked up. She's been pushed to the background a lot over the latter part of this season anyways.

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Mon May 13, 2013 6:46 pm

I bet instead of flashbacks they'll focus on Bae in Fairytale Land, and then also the hunt for Henry as well as what's happening in Storybrooke.

e_galston

Staff Writer

Postby e_galston » Tue May 14, 2013 9:10 am

Well i just read that Megan Ory is on a new CBS show, so Ruby is likely to be seen a lot less.

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Tue May 14, 2013 12:18 pm

rdrsfn82 wrote:They gave Belle a seemingly important job. I'd expect her to be back. I don't think the ending will be a new status quo for a long period of time, just for the start of the season.

I think I read somewhere that Ruby had a role in a pilot that was picked up. She's been pushed to the background a lot over the latter part of this season anyways.

It should be the other way around. :-(

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Tue May 14, 2013 12:18 pm

rdrsfn82 wrote:They gave Belle a seemingly important job. I'd expect her to be back. I don't think the ending will be a new status quo for a long period of time, just for the start of the season.

It should be the other way around. :-(

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:11 pm

Season 3 is starting! 8)

So much for Tamara and her boyfriend...

My gf thinks Peter Pan is Gold.
I Think the kid helping Henry hide is Peter Pan.

We both think something's up with Gold, though.

Looks like I was right.

e_galston

Staff Writer

Postby e_galston » Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:17 pm

HNutz wrote:Season 3 is starting! 8)

So much for Tamara and her boyfriend...

My gf thinks Peter Pan is Gold.
I Think the kid helping Henry hide is Peter Pan.

We both think something's up with Gold, though.

Looks like I was right.

i figured they weren't gonna be around, since Tamara is a regular cast member on the walking dead now.

I enjoyed the opener.

LoganRSA

FROGMAN

Postby LoganRSA » Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:30 am

I didn't know it was back! Something to look forward to tonight :smt026

outsider

Outhouse Drafter

Postby outsider » Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:01 am

I'll try to watch it tonight.
When does the Wonderland spinoff air?

e_galston

Staff Writer

Postby e_galston » Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:07 am

it airs on Thursdays not sure when it starts though possibly this week

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:11 am

I liked the episode. It's good that we're starting off the season in places other than Storybrook.

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:35 am

Whhaaaaatt ? ! ! I thought for sure that Jude was going to provide his standard highly critical review about the special effects :lol:

I liked the premier as well. Maybe the key this ep was using less characters than they usually have to juggle when in Storybrooke. I also like the portrayal of Neverland as dark and "belief-based" and that even Gold has something to fear there. 8)

Pizza Dog

Dog of Pizza

Postby Pizza Dog » Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:39 am

I liked the whole 'jumping from group to group' kind of thing. Meant I wasn't getting bored watching the same set of characters. :D

Unlike HNutz I didn't guess that the lad with Henry was Peter Pan, I didn't really have a guess at who it was going to be TBH. Thought it was going to be someone we'd not seen

... and I am still in love with Hook. Grrrr!! :smt007 :smt007 :-D :P

habitual

Silly French Man

Postby habitual » Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:00 pm

Was this a new writer for the premiere?

It was certainly a cut above some of the crap we saw last season.

Hab

leave a comment with facebook