Advertisement

The Once Upon A Time thread!

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Pizza Dog
Motherfucker from Hell

Liked in: 369 posts
Title: Awesomesauce
Formerly: Coach_Carebear

Re: The Once Upon A Time thread!

Postby Pizza Dog » Mon May 12, 2014 7:42 pm

Poor Regina. Can she not enjoy being in love without the 'Snow family ruining it!?! :smt011

Can I just say... 2 Hooks in ONE EPISODE!!! Duuuuuuuude!!!! :smt007 :smt007 :smt007 :smt007 :smt007 :smt007 :smt007

Look forward to seeing how they add Frozen into the new Season. How very 'updated' of them. :-D :-D

A part of me was also hoping Gold wasn't going to drink the 'forget everything' potion and find a way of saving Neil but then I suppose that would just drag everything out again and blah blah :roll: :roll:
Events been to:

SFX Weekender 3 - Sci-Fi Weekender 4 & 5 - Kapow! '12 - Leeds Comic Con '11, '12 & '13 - Skottie Young Signing Tour '13 - Newcastle Film and Comic Con '14 - London Film and Comic Con '14

Events going to:

Leeds Comic Con '14 - Sci-Fi Weekender 6 - Glastonbury '15 (If can get tickets) - Nine Worlds '15

HNutz likes this post.

Advertisement

HNutz
PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Liked in: 615 posts

Postby HNutz » Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:56 pm

http://m.ign.com/articles/2014/06/09/anna-from-frozen-joining-elsa-on-once-upon-a-time

As soon as it was revealed that Elsa, from Frozen, was set to become a character in ABC/Disney's series Once Upon a Time this fall, it seemed inevitable that we'd learn her sister Anna would be joining the series as well. Now, TVLine have confirmed that is indeed the case.

Not only will Elsa & Anna be a part of the show, but Kristoff will be, bringing at least three characters from Disney's massively successful animated film -- now the fifth highest-grossing movie ever, worldwide-- into the live-action world of Once Upon a Time.

Huh.

e_galston
Staff Writer

Liked in: 479 posts
Formerly: Sitebreaker

Postby e_galston » Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:01 pm

Makes sense, Anna and Kristoff ended up together at the end of the movie...

avengingtitan
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 214 posts

Postby avengingtitan » Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:54 pm

Awesome. How many "let it go" jokes do you think there will be?
Checkout my new Ebay Store.
Comics, Video Games, Action Figures, Pokemon Cards, Yu-Gi-Oh Cards, Disney Infinity, and Skylanders
http://www.ebay.com/usr/pennsylvanias_best_comics

HNutz likes this post.

Pizza Dog
Motherfucker from Hell

Postby Pizza Dog » Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:51 pm

I could play Anna, if they needed :-D :smt102 8)
Events been to:

SFX Weekender 3 - Sci-Fi Weekender 4 & 5 - Kapow! '12 - Leeds Comic Con '11, '12 & '13 - Skottie Young Signing Tour '13 - Newcastle Film and Comic Con '14 - London Film and Comic Con '14

Events going to:

Leeds Comic Con '14 - Sci-Fi Weekender 6 - Glastonbury '15 (If can get tickets) - Nine Worlds '15

HNutz likes this post.

Lord Simian
The Lord of the Monkeys

Liked in: 283 posts

Postby Lord Simian » Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:34 pm

e_galston wrote:Makes sense, Anna and Kristoff ended up together at the end of the movie...

Maybe Anna will be the villain.

Hear me out: look back at the scene in the movie where Kristoff creams his pants in loving awe at Elsa's ice castle. I thought he was just dude who sells ice, but no. Dude has a thing for ice. I mean a THING. Elsa is his girl's sister, but she's also a hot girl who shares commonality with him. In fact, in some ways more than Anna.

The three of them in close proximity? Sooner or later, Kristoff is gonna make a play for Elsa. That's an affair that's gonna happen.

2 people like this post.

IvCNuB4
Staff Writer

Liked in: 367 posts
Title: Stop messing with my TITLE !

Postby IvCNuB4 » Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:23 pm

Need to refresh yourself on how last season ended ? ABC is showing the May Season Finale tonight. Following that will also be the May Season Finales for "Resurrection" and "Revenge".
Victorian Squid wrote:In a DC/Marvel cross-over "all your favorite Marvel characters would catch contextually-transmitted diseases and Steph infections."

HNutz
PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby HNutz » Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:38 pm

IvCNuB4 wrote:Need to refresh yourself on how last season ended ? ABC is showing the May Season Finale tonight. Following that will also be the May Season Finales for "Resurrection" and "Revenge".

And there's a "Storybrooke Gets Frozen Over" special right before the next season premieres.

HNutz
PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby HNutz » Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:14 pm

HNutz wrote:
And there's a "Storybrooke Gets Frozen Over" special right before the next season premieres.

... which is on now, with the premiere in about 45 minutes.

Anything in particular you guys are hoping to see?

Pizza Dog
Motherfucker from Hell

Postby Pizza Dog » Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:21 pm

I don't blame Regina. Emma is a bitch for brining Marian back. Why couldn't she just leave well alone.

Also, Regina deffo missed her chance of getting rid of Marian and 'not having anything to do with it' she should have let that Snow Monster crush her.

AAAAAND... Who the HELL is giving Sleepy... SLEEPY a fricken Driving Licence? I mean... really? :roll: :roll:

So, like... that trinket thingy Gold has found... is that something from Fantasia?? (blue with stars and then a wizard type hat :smt102 )

Not really feeling the whole 'Frozen theme' yet... but obviously it's the first episode, so i'll give it chance :-D
Events been to:

Events going to:

Pizza Dog
Motherfucker from Hell

Postby Pizza Dog » Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:25 pm

HNutz wrote:
... which is on now, with the premiere in about 45 minutes.

Anything in particular you guys are hoping to see?

Personally, I wouldn't mind Hook finding a new love interest and telling Emma to piss off with messing him about. :smt102

I want Regina to go back to being BAD ASS EVIL... it's when she's at her best :-D :-D

Marian to disappear

Frozen to hurry up and get to the point

...and ideally (I know, never going to happen) but because I loved the actor so very much... I'd love Pan to come back. :smt026 :smt026
Events been to:

Events going to:

HNutz
PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby HNutz » Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:47 pm

Pizza Dog wrote:So, like... that trinket thingy Gold has found... is that something from Fantasia?? (blue with stars and then a wizard type hat :smt102 )

I was thinking the same thing.

leave a comment with facebook

Previous

Return to The Asylum