Tuesday, May 24, 2016 • Morning Edition • "SCORE! The Outhouse does it again!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

The Once Upon A Time thread!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:13 pm

And the last book he picked up at the newsstand was Ultimate Hulk Vs. Wolverine... he must be SO lost!

Also... wonder what Regina would say about his choice of reading material...?

Rockman

Rain Partier

Postby Rockman » Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:02 pm

I'm hoping something big happens for the finale. This season has been so inconsistent.

This Booth fellow should have been around a lot earlier. The mystery he has brought onto the show is way more interesting than what we've been given prior to it.

e_galston

Staff Writer

Postby e_galston » Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:10 pm

they've been hinting at major character deaths coming up on the various spoiler sites i read.

Rockman

Rain Partier

Postby Rockman » Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:15 pm

That'd be pointless because, aside from R stilts, I don't really give a crap about any of these characters.

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:27 pm

I'd like to see some stories resolved (one way or another) and some new blood come in (like they promised us in Heroes way back when).

IF some new characters were to appear... who would you guys like to see?

Rockman

Rain Partier

Postby Rockman » Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:21 am

I'd like to see more of the Mad Hatter, though it's unrealistic. He was very well done.

Maybe it'd be too fables, but Rose Red existed long before that comic (people didn't know about her I don't think), bring her in perhaps. I mean anything to make snow white less crappy.

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:08 pm

New one's on! Next to last in the season, I think...

Already, I'm thinking that Gepetto's raft is suffering from the same problem as the Titanic. Gepetto's an ass/a horrible sailor, making only one life buoy...

Oh yea, totally called his affliction (not that it was TOO difficult)...

CountD

Undead Member

Postby CountD » Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:00 am

I was glad I stayed up through this boring episode so I could watch Chopped All-Stars on food network.

That was good.

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Sun May 06, 2012 7:29 pm

Apparently Snow White's a kick ass fighter, taking on the castle like that (which we'll also see in the movies this summer) But why didn't the fairies go in first?

Also... there's a LOT of magic talk in present times this episode. It's... different. :)

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:06 pm

Recap is on now.

Season 2 starts at 8:00.

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:40 pm

Well .. that was a fun season kickoff episode. And a good way to continue telling stories in FairyTale Land 8)

e_galston

Staff Writer

Postby e_galston » Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:41 pm

I liked the premiere... I loved that Emma just didn't "accept" that everything would be fine now that she had her parents back

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:46 pm

Tonight: Regina attempts to regain her powers, David searches for Mary Margaret and Emma, the 7 Dwarves discover what happens when someone tries to leave Storybrooke.

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:46 pm

IvCNuB4 wrote:Tonight: Regina attempts to regain her powers, David searches for Mary Margaret and Emma, the 7 Dwarves discover what happens when someone tries to leave Storybrooke.

That's an accurate description.

I want to know who "Mr. Sark" is...

Rockman

Rain Partier

Postby Rockman » Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:00 pm

who was the guy leading the charge to kill regina last week? Mr. Whale I think it was. They mention a history between him and Mary M. but I don't remember him from the previous season.

leave a comment with facebook