Friday, July 1, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "ISIS approved!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The ORIGINAL Twenty-Somethings Thread

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

DMM

Rain Partier

Postby DMM » Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:26 pm

I try not to think about the fact that any one of you might be complete insane. I met topo, emma, and pat in real life so far, and they didn't seem insane.

eltopo

Twenty-Something

Postby eltopo » Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:32 pm

Keb wrote:My afternoon project:

:(

good lord dude

eltopo

Twenty-Something

Postby eltopo » Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:37 pm

DMM wrote:I try not to think about the fact that any one of you might be complete insane. I met topo, emma, and pat in real life so far, and they didn't seem insane.

yup I'm painfully boring in real life

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:54 pm

eltopo wrote:good lord dude

Nah it's actually all my clothes that I own (minus a few dress shirts and hoodies and underwear and socks). My closet was getting messy so I decided to take on a project. :oops:

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:56 pm

If poop was currency, people who own dogs and babies would be fucking millionaires! :smt013

BarrySagittarius

Twenty-Something

Postby BarrySagittarius » Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:09 pm

Keb wrote:Yeah but Cat-Scratch was seriously anonymous compared to this guy. Like, this dude has links to his blog that he's using his full name on and pictures of himself and shit all over the internet.

I dunno. It just makes me wonder how well we really know each other. Yeah we all BS with each other and talk comics and crap every day (almost) but aside from the screen names, I may not REALLY know who el topo, GHERU, DMM, Jude Terror and b.lumpkin really are.

It makes me sad :(
I have nothing to hide really

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:12 pm

I plan to rape and murder DMM when he comes out to the bay area.

BarrySagittarius

Twenty-Something

Postby BarrySagittarius » Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:14 pm

S.F. Jude Terror wrote:
He says that cultures that originated in places with colder climates are superior to people from warmer climates, basically.

Now my interest is piqued
I haven't had any insane ramblings in a good while
Although the spirituality segment of my culture diversity class just started, so the day is young

BarrySagittarius

Twenty-Something

Postby BarrySagittarius » Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:15 pm

S.F. Jude Terror wrote:I plan to rape and murder DMM when he comes out to the bay area.

he's finally going to be getting laid again

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:16 pm

b.lumpkin wrote:Now my interest is piqued
I haven't had any insane ramblings in a good while
Although the spirituality segment of my culture diversity class just started, so the day is young

It starts around page 2 of the white people part 2 thread.

DMM

Rain Partier

Postby DMM » Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:25 pm

b.lumpkin wrote:he's finally going to be getting laid again

No I'm not. :( three company that I was going out there for didn't want to pay for me, so my company isn't sending me. :( I'll just be doing web conferences with them.

BarrySagittarius

Twenty-Something

Postby BarrySagittarius » Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:27 pm

DMM wrote:No I'm not. :( three company that I was going out there for didn't want to pay for me, so my company isn't sending me. :( I'll just be doing web conferences with them.

Aw, I'm sorry buddy. Maybe someone back home will want to murder-rape you

eltopo

Twenty-Something

Postby eltopo » Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:42 pm

S.F. Jude Terror wrote:I plan to rape and murder DMM when he comes out to the bay area.

who could blame you
Dude's got a butthole like Carmel

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:46 pm

DMM wrote:No I'm not. :( three company that I was going out there for didn't want to pay for me, so my company isn't sending me. :( I'll just be doing web conferences with them.

Nooooooooo!!!!! :cry:

DMM

Rain Partier

Postby DMM » Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:53 pm

S.F. Jude Terror wrote:

Nooooooooo!!!!! :cry:

I know. Kind of sucks. I wa looking forward to it.

leave a comment with facebook