Advertisement

The ORIGINAL Twenty-Somethings Thread

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

GHERU
User avatar


YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 39741
Likes: 312 posts
Liked in: 481 posts
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:03 pm
Location: Fucking Akron


Re: The ORIGINAL Twenty-Somethings Thread

Postby GHERU » Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:30 pm

Arion wrote:Naked in the tub? I want to see more, damn it!

Image
RUviews
Benderbrau wrote:Welcome to the Outhouse. Where civility means you're doing it wrong.

Image

Advertisement

Muppetesque
User avatar
Cunning Linguist
 
Posts: 23066
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 1 post
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:10 am
Title: ^ My Beaver with a cock
Formerly: nerdygirl


Re: The ORIGINAL Twenty-Somethings Thread

Postby Muppetesque » Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:35 pm

The last time I saw this much skin was... wait no ... nevermind.

How is everyone?
eyp wrote:you should start following nerdygirl's advice.

CountD wrote:you were prettier in person, too.

Epidemic_Spider wrote:So you admit I'm more fun than Nieto :groucho:
GOSD wrote:I admit nothing!Yes.

Strict31 wrote:Huh. Nerdygirl's got some booty on her. Kind of a surprise there, Emma.

GHERU
User avatar


YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 39741
Likes: 312 posts
Liked in: 481 posts
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:03 pm
Location: Fucking Akron


Re: The ORIGINAL Twenty-Somethings Thread

Postby GHERU » Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:36 pm

doin' ok
wrote some articles and a RUview today, so work wasn't a total bust

you?
RUviews
Benderbrau wrote:Welcome to the Outhouse. Where civility means you're doing it wrong.

Image

Muppetesque
User avatar
Cunning Linguist
 
Posts: 23066
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 1 post
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:10 am
Title: ^ My Beaver with a cock
Formerly: nerdygirl


Re: The ORIGINAL Twenty-Somethings Thread

Postby Muppetesque » Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:36 pm

Image

Holy shit! I think that's my bathroom tile. Irrational conclusion: RU broke into my house to take that picture.
eyp wrote:you should start following nerdygirl's advice.

CountD wrote:you were prettier in person, too.

Epidemic_Spider wrote:So you admit I'm more fun than Nieto :groucho:
GOSD wrote:I admit nothing!Yes.

Strict31 wrote:Huh. Nerdygirl's got some booty on her. Kind of a surprise there, Emma.

Arion
User avatar
Twenty-Something
 
Posts: 18443
Likes: 17 posts
Liked in: 123 posts
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:53 am
Title: www.artbyarion.blogspot.com


Re: The ORIGINAL Twenty-Somethings Thread

Postby Arion » Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:37 pm

GHERU wrote:Image


Ugh, not that!

GHERU
User avatar


YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 39741
Likes: 312 posts
Liked in: 481 posts
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:03 pm
Location: Fucking Akron


Re: The ORIGINAL Twenty-Somethings Thread

Postby GHERU » Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:38 pm

8)
RUviews
Benderbrau wrote:Welcome to the Outhouse. Where civility means you're doing it wrong.

Image

GHERU
User avatar


YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 39741
Likes: 312 posts
Liked in: 481 posts
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:03 pm
Location: Fucking Akron


Re: The ORIGINAL Twenty-Somethings Thread

Postby GHERU » Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:39 pm

Arion wrote:
Ugh, not that!

there's just no pleasing you, is there?
RUviews
Benderbrau wrote:Welcome to the Outhouse. Where civility means you're doing it wrong.

Image

Muppetesque
User avatar
Cunning Linguist
 
Posts: 23066
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 1 post
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:10 am
Title: ^ My Beaver with a cock
Formerly: nerdygirl


Re: The ORIGINAL Twenty-Somethings Thread

Postby Muppetesque » Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:41 pm

Arion wrote:
Ugh, not that!


I take it bears are not your thing.

RU is a total bear.
eyp wrote:you should start following nerdygirl's advice.

CountD wrote:you were prettier in person, too.

Epidemic_Spider wrote:So you admit I'm more fun than Nieto :groucho:
GOSD wrote:I admit nothing!Yes.

Strict31 wrote:Huh. Nerdygirl's got some booty on her. Kind of a surprise there, Emma.

GHERU
User avatar


YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 39741
Likes: 312 posts
Liked in: 481 posts
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:03 pm
Location: Fucking Akron


Re: The ORIGINAL Twenty-Somethings Thread

Postby GHERU » Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:45 pm

RUviews
Benderbrau wrote:Welcome to the Outhouse. Where civility means you're doing it wrong.

Image

Keb
User avatar
<( ' . ' )>
 
Posts: 40202
Likes: 262 posts
Liked in: 429 posts
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:14 pm
Location: Right near de mountains, boy!
Title: Wastespacer
Formerly: Cocaine Biceps


Re: The ORIGINAL Twenty-Somethings Thread

Postby Keb » Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:20 pm

Just finished my work :)

Keb
User avatar
<( ' . ' )>
 
Posts: 40202
Likes: 262 posts
Liked in: 429 posts
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:14 pm
Location: Right near de mountains, boy!
Title: Wastespacer
Formerly: Cocaine Biceps


Re: The ORIGINAL Twenty-Somethings Thread

Postby Keb » Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:31 pm

Also, please fill out for those of you reading Marvel Now:
the-news-stand/marvel-now-survey-t92489.html

GHERU
User avatar


YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 39741
Likes: 312 posts
Liked in: 481 posts
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:03 pm
Location: Fucking Akron


Re: The ORIGINAL Twenty-Somethings Thread

Postby GHERU » Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:36 pm

Keb wrote:Also, please fill out for those of you reading Marvel Now:
the-news-stand/marvel-now-survey-t92489.html

done and done
RUviews
Benderbrau wrote:Welcome to the Outhouse. Where civility means you're doing it wrong.

Image

ThatGuyRoman
User avatar
dINGO
 
Posts: 3150
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:42 am
Title: That Guy, Roman.


Re: The ORIGINAL Twenty-Somethings Thread

Postby ThatGuyRoman » Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:43 pm

Muppetesque wrote:
I take it bears are not your thing.

RU is a total bear.



... well, hellllllllloooooooo...

GHERU
User avatar


YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 39741
Likes: 312 posts
Liked in: 481 posts
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:03 pm
Location: Fucking Akron


Re: The ORIGINAL Twenty-Somethings Thread

Postby GHERU » Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:48 pm

NEW TMBG ALBUM!!!!
RUviews
Benderbrau wrote:Welcome to the Outhouse. Where civility means you're doing it wrong.

Image

Keb
User avatar
<( ' . ' )>
 
Posts: 40202
Likes: 262 posts
Liked in: 429 posts
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:14 pm
Location: Right near de mountains, boy!
Title: Wastespacer
Formerly: Cocaine Biceps


Re: The ORIGINAL Twenty-Somethings Thread

Postby Keb » Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:06 pm

GHERU wrote:done and done

Thank you RU!

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: FaceBook [Linkcheck], Google [Bot] and 45 guests

Advertisement