Advertisement

The Rama has made Amlah a MOD

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Kent Horton
Garbage Collector

Liked in: 0 post

Postby Kent Horton » Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:28 am

DaReekstah wrote:Image

Damn . . . I didn't realize they had teeth like that! :shock:

Advertisement

Chris
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 41 posts
Title: Stuff Writer
Formerly: Chris

Postby Chris » Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:29 am

Kent Horton wrote:Damn . . . I didn't realize they had teeth like that! :shock:

I don't think they have any teeth, actually.. that's photoshopped.

Eric

Liked in: 61 posts

Postby Eric » Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:29 am

starlord wrote:I'd pay to see that. LOL!

Watxchthe end, it's magical....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmZMDi5GcQs

khuxford

Postby khuxford » Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:34 am

Andross wrote:Not really, i have a link of you dancing naked on youtube..:p

You only imagine that I'm naked in it. :p

khuxford

Postby khuxford » Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:36 am

starlord wrote:I'd pay to see that. LOL!

Well, if I ever lose my day job, we might be able to negotiate a fair rate. ;)

Carrie

Postby Carrie » Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:55 am

starlord wrote:You know, I started to reply to this with a: "I could rock your world eight days to Sunday" speech, and then realized that A. You're the same age as my daughter. and B. You're the same age as my daughter.

So instead, I say... I'll get back to you.

You could always move to Canada...

Starlord
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 1 post

Postby Starlord » Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:04 am

Carrie wrote:You could always move to Canada...

ahhh, no. LOL! I should have added, C. I like them a lot older than that. :)

Max Blyss wrote:Months and months and months and the whole thing is still just an intersection at Dipshit Lane & Chip on my Shoulder Ave.

NedPepper
cheese

Postby NedPepper » Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:05 am

I just went to Newsarama for the first time in a LONG time. I glanced at the front page for about a minute and left.

It's dead to me.

I do wonder at times if Matt ever regrets it. I hope he at least made some good coin off of it.

Chris
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby Chris » Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:13 am

NedPepper wrote:I just went to Newsarama for the first time in a LONG time. I glanced at the front page for about a minute and left.

It's dead to me.

I do wonder at times if Matt ever regrets it. I hope he at least made some good coin off of it.

I really can't imagine that Newsarama gets more traffic now than before. So, I do think he regrets it.

nietoperz
The Goddamn Bat-min

Liked in: 177 posts
Title: Forum Manager

Postby nietoperz » Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:16 am

DaReekstah wrote:I really can't imagine that Newsarama gets more traffic now than before. So, I do think he regrets it.

I doubt that he does: Brady worked very hard on the site for a very long time. I'd imagine that the buy out netted him a pretty tide sum so now all he has to do is sit back and focus on the comic book aspects and let Imaginova worry about the rest. I don't suppose for a second he's going to miss modding that forum.

Chris
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby Chris » Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:19 am

nietoperz wrote:I doubt that he does: Brady worked very hard on the site for a very long time. I'd imagine that the buy out netted him a pretty tide sum so now all he has to do is sit back and focus on the comic book aspects and let Imaginova worry about the rest. I don't suppose for a second he's going to miss modding that forum.

I don't think he misses that. But anyone can look at the new 'Rama (the whole package, not just the forum) and see that it really is a lesser website. Maybe it's more technologically advanced and more "professional" looking.. but content-wise, it's definitely less than what it was.

nietoperz
The Goddamn Bat-min

Postby nietoperz » Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:25 am

DaReekstah wrote:I don't think he misses that. But anyone can look at the new 'Rama (the whole package, not just the forum) and see that it really is a lesser website. Maybe it's more technologically advanced and more "professional" looking.. but content-wise, it's definitely less than what it was.

No argument there, except maybe about the technological advancement and professionalism. The whole thing is clown shoes, as we used to say back home, a clusterfuck of seismic proportions. But I don't know if he regrets it yet. I think the man's workload just eased in such a huge way that he's too busy sighing with relief to regret anything just now.

toolverine
King of Circle-Jerking

Postby toolverine » Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:29 am

There will probably be some new ppl that are all into it, though.

nietoperz
The Goddamn Bat-min

Postby nietoperz » Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:37 am

toolverine wrote:There will probably be some new ppl that are all into it, though.

There's that too, and all power to them. I hope the Rama is as great to and for them as it has been for me these past years. I honestly wish the site nothing but success. I'm just done with it, is all - and I don't mean that to sound angry or resentful, as it isn't. It's just that there are better entertainment and comics news sources and I have no reason to go to the forums anymore. I do wish the new Mods all the best with the thankless task they've taken on, though.

Jonathan
Expert Post Whore

Title: The American
Formerly: Adroitly Chaotic, House of Me

Postby Jonathan » Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:52 am

nietoperz wrote:There's that too, and all power to them. I hope the Rama is as great to and for them as it has been for me these past years. I honestly wish the site nothing but success. I'm just done with it, is all - and I don't mean that to sound angry or resentful, as it isn't. It's just that there are better entertainment and comics news sources and I have no reason to go to the forums anymore. I do wish the new Mods all the best with the thankless task they've taken on, though.

Quoted for Amen!

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum