Friday, February 23, 2018 • Evening Edition • "Where your childhood dreams don't have to die alone."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The Random Chat Thread: we come in peace...

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Dr. Hackenbush

penile prisoner

Postby Dr. Hackenbush » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:23 pm

While the setting and art for the upcoming Image title "Dead Hand" seem interesting and pretty enough, Kyle Higgins has never won me over as a writer.

And if you, as a writer, in an interview, answer a question with:
"the end of the cold war is an era that I'm super fascinated by."
That makes me LESS motivated to buy your book, because I expect any writer who earns his living with it, to be able to come up with a better way to phrase this sentiment than with "super-fascinated" which sounds like something a vain teenage girl would say.

jephd

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby jephd » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:45 pm

Mmm women's curling is on.

It's all about the slippery wrist action starting with the stones and following up with two working the shaft :wink: :roll:

Dr. Hackenbush

penile prisoner

Postby Dr. Hackenbush » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:12 am

jephd wrote:Mmm women's curling is on.

It's all about the slippery wrist action starting with the stones and following up with two working the shaft :wink: :roll:

I`ll go with the assumption that any sexual innuendo in this post was purely coincidental, for we all know what English protestants are like.

jephd

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby jephd » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:28 am

Dr. Hackenbush wrote:

I`ll go with the assumption that any sexual innuendo in this post was purely coincidental, for we all know what English protestants are like.

Say no more, a nod's as good as a wink to a blind man!

Magic Sam

expert hobo killer

Postby Magic Sam » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:31 am

I lived in London in the 70s and watched Monty Python during it's first run. / I'm going to a seafood restaurant just for the halibut. / My son thought the reboot of 90210 was the original. I turned to him and said "I have failed you, Anakin. I have failed you."

Dr. Hackenbush

penile prisoner

Postby Dr. Hackenbush » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:47 am

Magic Sam wrote:I lived in London in the 70s and watched Monty Python during it's first run. / I'm going to a seafood restaurant just for the halibut. / My son thought the reboot of 90210 was the original. I turned to him and said "I have failed you, Anakin. I have failed you."

Member since 2015 and 18 posts?
One of them was prompted by us. I feel so proud today. :groucho: ;)

Magic Sam

expert hobo killer

Postby Magic Sam » Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:07 am

Dr. Hackenbush wrote: Member since 2015 and 18 posts? One of them was prompted by us. I feel so proud today. :groucho: ;)

I was a Talk@Newsarama regular when this place was formed, I lost my way and worked as a columnist and mod at other comic (and sports) websites since then, woke up one day and said why not just post here exclusively with the first people I ever posted with at any website back in the 2000s. There are some great people here.

Dr. Hackenbush

penile prisoner

Postby Dr. Hackenbush » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:06 pm

Dr. Hackenbush

penile prisoner

Postby Dr. Hackenbush » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:11 pm

Just where the frigging frick are you bastiches?

I'm a turn New 52 metrosexual pretty boy Lobo on you!

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:41 pm

jephd wrote:Say no more, a nod's as good as a wink to a blind man!

No one expects the Spanish Inquisition!

NeverReady

Post Whore

Postby NeverReady » Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:21 pm

Stephen Day wrote:
No one expects the Spanish Inquisition!

The penguin on my telly just exploded!

Dr. Hackenbush

penile prisoner

Postby Dr. Hackenbush » Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:54 pm

NeverReady wrote:
The penguin on my telly just exploded!

Dr. Hackenbush

penile prisoner

Postby Dr. Hackenbush » Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:27 pm

Dr. Hackenbush

penile prisoner

Postby Dr. Hackenbush » Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:32 pm

I saw that Postman is on tonight and I'm a bad person, because just for a moment I wondered how much less I would have cared if Kevin Costner and not Tom Petty had died.

uz000

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby uz000 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:27 pm

OMG!

leave a comment with facebook