Tuesday, September 25, 2018 • Afternoon Edition • "30 charges and no convictions."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The Random Chat Thread: we come in peace...

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

uz000

Great Scott!!!

Postby uz000 » Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:40 pm

So the Random chat thread is the longest and biggest thread from bleedingcool. Over the last several months BC has undergone some forum "upgrades" which means many people have left. So we are going on tour to this website.

All you need to know is that we come in peace and have no allegiance to any religion or political party, though some of us do feel that the world would be a better place if the Galactic Empire had crushed the Rebel Alliance.

Karl Cook

Expert Post Whore

Postby Karl Cook » Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:17 pm

I'm here! Now... what the fuck do I win?

Rebirth NoctourneM

Rain Partier

Postby Rebirth NoctourneM » Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:20 pm

Greetings. I don't know If I would go that far, But there would definately be more people Force-choked to death.

uz000

Great Scott!!!

Postby uz000 » Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:21 pm

Karl Cook wrote:I'm here! Now... what the fuck do I win?

You win a "like" and you get a smiley :)

Two things you cannot get at the old place...

Karl Cook

Expert Post Whore

Postby Karl Cook » Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:24 pm

uz000 wrote:

You win a "like" and you get a smiley :)

Two things you cannot get at the old place...

You can't even have a conversation over there anymore. I've missed all my mates but I'm afraid I won't be returning to BC.

BC is dead to me, just like CBR.

Eric Ratcliffe

Staff Writer

Postby Eric Ratcliffe » Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:26 pm

We? Oh god, we're going to get an influx of bleeding cool posters now. :smt011

legato

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby legato » Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:27 pm

Any folks from BC here?

Pizza Dog

Dog of Pizza

Postby Pizza Dog » Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:27 pm

doombug wrote:We? Oh god, we're going to get an influx of bleeding cool posters now. :smt011

HA!!

"Bleeding cool posters" like they're some kind of species :smt017

Garofani Spruzzo

Rain Partier

Postby Garofani Spruzzo » Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:31 pm

Hey guys! Welcome to The Outhouse, don't let the dickheads here say otherwise. I remember both of you.

MAN, Bleeding Cool sucks since that upgrade, what the hell? I just quit going there altogether. I don't even know how you get to a thread from an article anymore.

Is die_yng coming? :D

Karl Cook

Expert Post Whore

Postby Karl Cook » Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:35 pm

doombug wrote:We? Oh god, we're going to get an influx of bleeding cool posters now. :smt011

We're here, we'll behave ourselves and we'll hopefully have a laugh in the process. Don't judge us, please.

Karl Cook

Expert Post Whore

Postby Karl Cook » Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:37 pm

legato wrote:Any folks from BC here?

Yep... although, technically, I quit BC about a month ago.

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:37 pm

:smt006

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:40 pm

We have robots!

avengingtitan

Rain Partier

Postby avengingtitan » Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:44 pm

Victorian Squid wrote:Hey guys! Welcome to The Outhouse, don't let the dickheads here say otherwise. I remember both of you.

MAN, Bleeding Cool sucks since forever.

Fixed that for you.

Garofani Spruzzo

Rain Partier

Postby Garofani Spruzzo » Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:45 pm

This is good because then I can put Cas on ignore and this will be like the Everyday thread instead. Full warning for the Wasting Time thread, it's beyond a waste of your time unless playing with trolls is your game.

I can't imagine the fucking dread horror of being on your death bed and remembering those 234 hours you played mind wars with a troll like Cas.

leave a comment with facebook