Saturday, July 30, 2016 • Morning Edition • "The greatest comic book website."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The Return of DC Nation

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Johnny Smith

rubber spoon

Postby Johnny Smith » Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:39 pm

Glad it's back :-D

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:50 am

"Steam Lantern" preview

"Before The Dawn"

Herald

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby Herald » Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:09 pm

I caution you all not to get excited until it actually airs.
We got horribly blindsided last time...

panguar

Fish-Smackin' Knight

Postby panguar » Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:42 pm

To those who DVR these shows check to make sure it's set to record. I just checked mine and on the FIOS guide this Saturdays new episodes are repeats from October. I have it set up to record all new episodes and it wasn't going to record them. Glad I checked.

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:28 pm

panguar wrote:To those who DVR these shows check to make sure it's set to record. I just checked mine and on the FIOS guide this Saturdays new episodes are repeats from October. I have it set up to record all new episodes and it wasn't going to record them. Glad I checked.

That could be due to these pair of episodes were listed in Oct before CN yanked them hence the confusion. No worries I'll make an article later tonight to pass the word.

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:29 pm

Comcast has them listed as new episodes, but DirecTV has them listed as reruns from October so as Panguar suggested, check your DVR settings.

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:59 pm

IvCNuB4 wrote:Comcast has them listed as new episodes, but DirecTV has them listed as reruns from October so as Panguar suggested, check your DVR settings.

Yeah I just noticed that.

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:14 am

Ha. Steam Lantern Gil Broome modeled himself after a GL with a cape.

Nice nods all the way around. :smt023

GOSD

Everybody lies!

Postby GOSD » Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:35 pm

Great episodes esp. YJ!

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:16 pm

Yeah, and who survives the mission and helps save the entire f'ing team ? Not Super-Clone. Not the blonde bimbozon. Not always-knocked-out Bumblebee. Not please-save-me-I'm-a-liability-in-every-universe Stephanie Brown. Not they-couldnt-be-bothered-to-even-show-me Cassie Cain.

It's Barbara "Always Meant To Be Batgirl" Gordon. That's who ! ! :P

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:03 pm

IvCNuB4 wrote:It's Barbara "Always Meant To Be Batgirl" Gordon. That's who ! ! :P

Who?

Rockman

Rain Partier

Postby Rockman » Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:30 pm

I like Barbara Gordon in this

McMonkey Nut

Rain Partier

Postby McMonkey Nut » Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:40 pm

Rockman wrote:I like Barbara Gordon in this

I like all the characters in this show better than their counterparts in the comics. I wish that when DC decided to do the new 52 they would have just used YJ's continuity.

chap22

Rain Partier

Postby chap22 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:05 pm

IvCNuB4 wrote:Comcast has them listed as new episodes, but DirecTV has them listed as reruns from October so as Panguar suggested, check your DVR settings.

Yeah wish I'd seen this post before just now. Missed it.

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:16 pm

Encore showings tomorrow (Sunday) starting at 9AM/CST. 10AM for Eastern folks

leave a comment with facebook