Thursday, December 8, 2016 • Evening Edition • "At least we're not Newsarama!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The Return of the Powerpuff Girls

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Herald

Hopscotch

Postby Herald » Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:40 pm

Zechs wrote:
How can Him be better than Mojo Jojo!? HOW?! I cannot see how this is possible.

Quite easily, monkey boy!! :evil:

:P

ThatGuyRoman

dINGO

Postby ThatGuyRoman » Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:53 pm

habitual wrote:I'm really starting to think of the 90's as a new golden age of animation.

The only guys I can really think that compare to Tartakovsky anymore are Freleng or maybe Schlesinger.

Hab

I agree. Even though there were decent cartoons before and really good ones after, the 90's had soooooooooo many good cartoons.

Herald

Hopscotch

Postby Herald » Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:03 pm

habitual wrote:I'm really starting to think of the 90's as a new golden age of animation.

Do tell. :-D

Herald

Hopscotch

Postby Herald » Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:50 am

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:27 am

GLX wrote:
Hmmm....I can see his point. However, Him is nowhere near as memorable; nowhere near as important as I, MOJO JOJO!

It's just because Mojo was in more episodes. :smt102

But it works that way anyway, Him is like Thanos, he works more once in a while. Where as Mojo is Paste Pot Pete getting his ass handed to him every other week.

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:30 am

The only guys I can really think that compare to Tartakovsky anymore are Freleng or maybe Schlesinger.

Hab

I'd just been thinking that recently. I got the first season of Tiny Toons and I've been watching Animaniacs clips online. And one of my favorites, Freakazoid!

Herald

Hopscotch

Postby Herald » Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:01 pm

Lord Ice

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby Lord Ice » Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:34 pm

So, are adult male fans called Browies? :smt017

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:44 pm

Lord Ice wrote:So, are adult male fans called Browies? :smt017

I am not a fan of the powerpuff girls. For I am a fan of only one maybe three characters of this show. For the liking of the characters on the show are the fact that I like them because they are EVIL. Of course being evil means that the one of the people I enjoy watching most is MOJO JOJO.

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:07 pm

If the Powerpuff Girls are returning then I must insist that Dexter's Laboratory also return. HOWEVER, I must also insist that if and when Dexter's Laboratory returns, it returns with the original animation style under the direction of Genndy Tartakovsky and not the unappealing, bland style from Chris Savino's tenure.

GHERU

Rain Partier

Postby GHERU » Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:31 pm

Samurai Jack!

Lord Ice

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby Lord Ice » Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:00 pm

Sakie wrote:If the Powerpuff Girls are returning then I must insist that Dexter's Laboratory also return. HOWEVER, I must also insist that if and when Dexter's Laboratory returns, it returns with the original animation style under the direction of Genndy Tartakovsky and not the unappealing, bland style from Chris Savino's tenure.

Mothafuckin This

Miracloman

Great Scott!!!

Postby Miracloman » Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:32 pm

Zechs wrote:Yes I put various easter eggs of dialogue into my article. Because I deemed it so. Because deeming is how I deemed it and no one should ever question I Zechs how things are deemed.

I always knew you were deemented.

Rockman

Rain Partier

Postby Rockman » Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:38 pm

I'm hoping that Genndy has gotten enough goodwill under hit belt after Hotel Trannsylvannia that he can go back and finish Samurai Jack.

Miracloman

Great Scott!!!

Postby Miracloman » Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:44 pm

Rockman wrote:I'm hoping that Genndy has gotten enough goodwill under hit belt after Hotel Trannsylvannia that he can go back and finish Samurai Jack.

Would love to see a conclusion of the story of Samurai Jack,even if the great Mako as the voice of Aku will be sorely missed.

leave a comment with facebook