Saturday, August 27, 2016 • Midnight Edition • "At least we're not The Comics Reporter!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The Saturday Thread

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:52 am

sdsichero wrote:I'm still me

Like it makes a difference?

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:06 pm

sdsichero wrote:I'm still me

You shouldn't tell yourself so many self-defeating things all the time. And take some B vitamins.

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:34 pm

The first half of the day has involved a neighbor's lost dog, a policeman, and a soggy bunch of distant relatives. And I did just have a full-blown anxiety attack, thank you very much.

The only good news in there is the dog is safely back home again.

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:36 pm

I'm trying to cover as much SDCC news as possible before heading back to Pacifica for my daughter's birthday party at a bowling alley. Christ, there's gonna be 20 of the little monsters running around.

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:40 pm

You guys are doing a good job of covering it, but all the SDCC news is so boring. :lol:

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:50 pm

Victorian Squid wrote:The first half of the day has involved a neighbor's lost dog, a policeman, and a soggy bunch of distant relatives. And I did just have a full-blown anxiety attack, thank you very much.

The only good news in there is the dog is safely back home again.

Are you okay?

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:02 pm

Keb wrote:Are you okay?

I'm working on it, but the decision must be made whether to return to the relatives thing now that the dog next door is back home safely and there are no cops hassling me, and I don't even wanna go back outside at the moment.

Amoebas

Son of Stein

Postby Amoebas » Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:07 pm

I joke about it near the beginning of this thread - but today, the wife and I did do Home Depot and Bed, Bath & Beyond.

And we had enough time.

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:15 pm

Victorian Squid wrote:You guys are doing a good job of covering it, but all the SDCC news is so boring. :lol:

SHould pick up tonight with DC apparently announcing all these movies. Marvel will have to respond at their movie panel.

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:22 pm

I ordered a computer last night. It has a touch screen. Also I have a lamp, a knife set, a popcorn popper and bedsheets!

6 weeks and 5 days!

I think this is my last empty weekend though. And still i have to go and see my friend's small child. Next weekend party, after that portaging, then I need to go to the zoo and the cfl and throw a bachelor party. Stupid moving.

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:31 pm

Do you have lots of friends there you'll miss?

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:37 pm

Victorian Squid wrote:Do you have lots of friends there you'll miss?

Nah we're all kind of moving apart so I'm not shook or anything. Most of my friends have either moved or got married or engaged so I rarely see them.

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:47 pm

Dogs are the best.

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:11 pm

I wish I could keep Phife in the dorms :(

BarrySagittarius

Twenty-Something

Postby BarrySagittarius » Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:00 pm

I need Jude terror to tell me if fallout boy's new album "save rock and roll" is going to save rock and roll

leave a comment with facebook