Monday, July 25, 2016 • Morning Edition • "Cyclops was right."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The Saturday Thread

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

oogy

Zombie Guard

Postby oogy » Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:07 am

It's Monday. :-D

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:52 am

oogy wrote:It's Monday. :-D

:smt096

Schlemmer

Rain Partier

Postby Schlemmer » Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:15 am

I wish it was still Saturday

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:32 pm

Another Saturday, another day I have to leave the house! :x

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:36 pm

Somehow I went from having almost every weekend off to having no weekends off. :-(

Also, tomorrow needs to hurry up and get here because I have waited long enough for the final 8 episodes of Breaking Bad! :smt013

Amoebas

Son of Stein

Postby Amoebas » Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:27 pm

The Mrs and I are driving from Mass to Mich with a 7 and 4 year old. Stopped in the middle of Nowheresville, PA for the night just to save our sanity.

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:03 pm

We went to Ihop with the kids. Only the boy was eating his food because it was chocolate pancakes. Put a bunch of syrup on the girl's food to entice them. They're all tweaked the fuck out on sugar now. :lol:

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:44 am

Sick all week. :(

Was out all day yesterday too.

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:42 pm

Every day is the same, just different clothes

BarrySagittarius

Twenty-Something

Postby BarrySagittarius » Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:24 pm

i found out amazon prime has 20 of the bond films free to watch online until the end of the month. seems like a good time to watch the ones i never saw like those dalton films.

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:52 pm

S.F. Jude Terror wrote:This thread will be locked on any day that isn't Saturday. :)

liar!

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:56 pm

thefourthman wrote:liar!

Listen, Fourthy-come-lately. We already decided weeks ago to keep it open all weekend but not change the rules. That way we feel like we're getting away with something. :P

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:04 pm

I pulled a muscle in my back this morning. I have been lying on the couch with a heating pad watching movies or reading comics. My wife just left to do inventory at her store. I am gonna have to man up and go return the movies to redbox and probably go to a drive thru for dinner...

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:48 pm

thefourthman wrote:I pulled a muscle in my back this morning. I have been lying on the couch with a heating pad watching movies or reading comics. My wife just left to do inventory at her store. I am gonna have to man up and go return the movies to redbox and probably go to a drive thru for dinner...

Go to a McDonalds with a Redbox and when you get to the Drive Thru, ask them if they can put the movies in the Redbox for you.

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:23 pm

Grayson wrote:
Go to a McDonalds with a Redbox and when you get to the Drive Thru, ask them if they can put the movies in the Redbox for you.

THey have McDonalds with Redboxes?

leave a comment with facebook