Thursday, August 25, 2016 • Midnight Edition • "We Wipe Last. Not Before."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The Saturday Thread

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:48 pm

Highlight of the day so far was a young comics reader challenging me to guess her father's name while we were waiting in a line and seeing her eyes light up when I did. :)

Saw BlueStreak down the line a bit too!

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:57 pm

I'm so sick. :(

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:58 pm

So was BlueStreak.

You're always sick, the conditions in that school must be unimaginably malignant at the microscopic level.

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:02 pm

Keb wrote:I'm so sick. :(

Do what I did the last time I was sick, consume as much vitamin C and chicken noodle soup as you possible can. I also found that a couple cups of Chamomile Citrus tea with a wedge of lemon and honey helped tremendously.

McKegan

Zombie Guard

Postby McKegan » Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:19 pm

Had an awesome breakfast of baked french toast and hash browns, then we took the dog out for a brisk 45 minutes walk.

Now I've got a day of grading/avoiding grading nearly 100 student papers. Hopefully there'll be some drinking tonight.

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:22 pm

I've been arguing on EVS's Facebook page about the 2012 election, had some pancakes for breakfast, and am gonna play some 80s arcade games with the kids shortly.

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:14 am

Victorian Squid wrote:So was BlueStreak.

You're always sick, the conditions in that school must be unimaginably malignant at the microscopic level.

If you were at the student pub on Thursday you would definitely be correct. Doesn't help that my roommate was sick all week.

Grayson wrote:
Do what I did the last time I was sick, consume as much vitamin C and chicken noodle soup as you possible can. I also found that a couple cups of Chamomile Citrus tea with a wedge of lemon and honey helped tremendously.

More or less what I'm doing. Doubled up on vitamin c and d and made a huge out of chicken stew. Doesn't help that my roommate ate half of it.

Zero

Zombie Guard

Postby Zero » Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:18 pm

I went to the Christmas market and now I have a special kind of mulled wine hangover.

oogy

Zombie Guard

Postby oogy » Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:25 pm

I'm slow grilling pork spare ribs for the first time on my Weber grill I got for my birthday. They've been on for almost an hour now and I'm thinking it might be time to start up another set of coals for it.

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:26 pm

Worse today.

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:01 pm

:smt096 MUHAHAHA

xaraan

Staff Writer

Postby xaraan » Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:05 pm

First it was Sundays, now Mondays. This thread is a sham!!! :smt013

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:10 pm

Don't make me threadkick you, nerdyboy.

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:08 am

It's Saturday.

Pizza Dog

Dog of Pizza

Postby Pizza Dog » Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:24 am

Working a 10am-10pm shift at work Today.

No Saturday for me :smt011 :-(

leave a comment with facebook