Sunday, July 24, 2016 • Evening Edition • "Ban Herald ASAP!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The Saturday Thread

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

GOSD

Everybody lies!

Postby GOSD » Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:45 pm

S.F. Jude Terror wrote:
Nice job, Foo Fighters.

:lol:

Lord Simian

The Lord of the Monkeys

Postby Lord Simian » Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:27 am

GOSD wrote:About fucking time...

You know they have these round discs, little things. Compact even. You can use them to get the music you want when you want it.

You can also get music you want directly from interwebz stores, but don't worry: my grandma cant manage it either.

:twisted:

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:12 am

Lord Simian wrote:
You know they have these round discs, little things. Compact even. You can use them to get the music you want when you want it.

You can also get music you want directly from interwebz stores, but don't worry: my grandma cant manage it either.

GOSD's home stereo:

BarrySagittarius

Twenty-Something

Postby BarrySagittarius » Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:16 am

I.....exist

GOSD

Everybody lies!

Postby GOSD » Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:08 pm

Lord Simian wrote:

It was a live concert, you boner. :D

That got cut short after 45 min.

I was livid. Jude Terror livid when it happened.

Then I went to bed.

GOSD

Everybody lies!

Postby GOSD » Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:08 pm

S.F. Jude Terror wrote:
GOSD's home stereo:

:lol:

GOSD

Everybody lies!

Postby GOSD » Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:09 pm

b.lumpkin wrote:I.....exist

Welcome back!

Zero

Zombie Guard

Postby Zero » Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:59 pm

Food poisoning all weekend, so that was fun.

Cas

Postby Cas » Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:37 pm

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:13 pm

I'm all for this thread being resurrected but FFS it's not even Saturday yet. :smt011

Cas

Postby Cas » Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:15 pm

Is there a way to measure boredom? Is that something that is able to even be measured?

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:27 pm

Here we go.

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:30 pm

IvCNuB4 wrote:Here we go. :smt011

Considering that we just had two posters banned yesterday for some pretty offensive comments, it's a wonder that a certain poster is still around after his/her incredibly offensive homophobic and transphobic rants from the beginning of the summer in the Wasting Time Away thread.

Cas

Postby Cas » Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:43 pm

IvCNuB4 wrote:Here we go.

Where to?

Cas

Postby Cas » Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:52 pm

With so many complaints that the latest BvS tailer showed more than it should have, there's a recut version that removed a lot of what most people would consider spoilers and sells the movie a better than the original cut. Some of what was removed includes that insufferable character they for some reason decided to name Lex Luther who interrupted than fairly intense conversation between Bruce and Clarke in the beginning of the trailer so it's already a ton more enjoyable with that change alone.

leave a comment with facebook