Friday, May 27, 2016 • Evening Edition • "Guest-starring Wolverine's cold, dead corpse!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

The Saturday Thread

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

bkthomson

Rain Partier

Postby bkthomson » Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:03 pm

Just watched the original Disney Peter Pan. They did a great job on the blu ray restoration but i forgot how there are some things like how the Indian's were animated and spoke which was a very nasty stereotype.

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:16 pm

We're watching this Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. thingy on local TV. There are some really good speakers. Lots of young people. Young man got up and when asked what he wanted to do after high school he said "Become the President of the United States of America."

At that moment, the Conservative Thread shuddered.

Herald

YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby Herald » Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:34 pm

bkthomson wrote:Just watched the original Disney Peter Pan. They did a great job on the blu ray restoration but i forgot how there are some things like how the Indian's were animated and spoke which was a very nasty stereotype.

I'm hoping they'll air it on one of their channels after this sales run, so I can complete my Peter Pan/Tinkerbell recording collection. But I'm afraid they may not because of the stereotypes you mentioned.

BarrySagittarius

Twenty-Something

Postby BarrySagittarius » Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:19 pm

posting from work on a saturday night

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:50 pm

I'm downloading music like a motherfucker.

DMM

Rain Partier

Postby DMM » Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:44 pm

S.F. Jude Terror wrote:I'm downloading music like a motherfucker.

legally, I'm sure.

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:18 am

Of course.

Lord Simian

The Lord of the Monkeys

Postby Lord Simian » Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:37 am

Just got home from work a bit ago. Now unwinding before bed, watching a Planet of the Apes marathon on AMC, enjoying a Samuel Adams Alpine Spring seasonal brew.

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:00 pm

Grocery shopping today!

BubbaKanoosh

2009 Most Valuable Poster

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:13 pm

Watching the jays

bkthomson

Rain Partier

Postby bkthomson » Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:29 pm

BubbaKanoosh wrote:Watching the jays

Yeah, I did not see that baseball games were playing now just open training.

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:22 pm

BubbaKanoosh wrote:Watching the jays

How's the game?

Watching LOST with my brother.

oogy

Zombie Guard

Postby oogy » Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:47 pm

Just finished watching the Jayhawks destroy TCU in basketball.

I don't know what this Harlem Shake nonsense is about, but they showed this and I lol'd.

bkthomson

Rain Partier

Postby bkthomson » Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:03 pm

oogy wrote:Just finished watching the Jayhawks destroy TCU in basketball.

I don't know what this Harlem Shake nonsense is about, but they showed this and I lol'd.

Kanas should have won that game. I hope to catch some bball tonight, right now my daughter has taken over the tv with sofia the first and handy manny.

Eli Katz

OMCTO

Postby Eli Katz » Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:18 pm

Went to a bookstore with my wife this afternoon. Picked up several short-story collections for a few bucks. The Best Crimes Stories of 2011 and other similarly titled books.

Now I'm grading.

leave a comment with facebook