Advertisement

The 3D shitstorm continues for retailers

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

OldCurmudgeon
luchadore

Liked in: 1 post

The 3D shitstorm continues for retailers

Postby OldCurmudgeon » Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:53 pm

Just received my weekly DC Entertainment Retailer Newsletter and DC announces more allocations on top of those already announced. Lovely!

DC ENTERTAINMENT UPDATES ALLOCATIONS ON THREE VILLAINS MONTH 3-D MOTION COVER ISSUES

Retailers, due to a production shortage, DC Entertainment announces an update on allocations to these Villains Month 3-D Motion Cover issues:

• BATMAN #23.4: BANE (JUL130188) will ship at approximately 93% of your previous allocation

• BATMAN/SUPERMAN #3.1: DOOMSDAY (JUL130184) will ship at approximately 84% of your previous allocation

• SUPERMAN #23.4: PARASITE (JUL130183) will ship at approximately 90% of your previous allocation

All three of these issues are scheduled to arrive in stores on September 25.

Advertisement

Victorian Squid
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 115 posts
Formerly: Schmormerly

Re: The 3D shitstorm continues for retailers

Postby Victorian Squid » Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:58 pm

This is good news. :pool:

GOSD
Everybody lies!

Liked in: 354 posts
Title: Lick me!
Formerly: Ghost of Scooterdoom

Re: The 3D shitstorm continues for retailers

Postby GOSD » Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:13 pm

I'm happy that I got the 2D ones. Worrying if I'd get the 3D ones would have pissed me off.

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The Asylum