Monday, June 27, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "The trash of the multiverse has gotta end up somewhere."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The Sixth Week of College Football in 2008

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Frag

REAL OFFICIAL President of the Outhouse

Postby Frag » Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:49 pm

I also think the PAC 10 is waaaaay overrated. They talk about east coast bias but USC and the rest of their shitty division is really overrated.

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:54 pm

twoheads wrote:This post was brought to you by Maker's Mark.

...and The Funky Bunch! :-D

Fenway

cheese

Postby Fenway » Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:44 am

Well, our season is officially over. Dicky Lyons apparently tore his MCL. He was our only good reciever.... :(

But, I'm not too torn up about it. Because as of Yesterday in the state of Kentucky, Big Blue Madness has officially begun. We had our first midnight practice! woooo!!!

GratefulFred

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby GratefulFred » Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:05 pm

Fenway wrote:Well, our season is officially over. Dicky Lyons apparently tore his MCL. He was our only good reciever.... :(

But, I'm not too torn up about it. Because as of Yesterday in the state of Kentucky, Big Blue Madness has officially begun. We had our first midnight practice! woooo!!!

Prepare to be decimated by Tennessee!

Fenway

cheese

Postby Fenway » Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:08 pm

GratefulFred wrote:Prepare to be decimated by Tennessee!

Like you all decimated us last year? :wink:

We looked good and the team played with a lot of energy. It was awesome to watch.

And I love the black 'K' on our jerseys. Great tribute.

zombiemichaeljackson

rubber spoon

Postby zombiemichaeljackson » Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:33 pm

GratefulFred wrote:Prepare to be decimated by Tennessee!

This is how far my expectations have fallen for the program, Stephens threw a Touchdown pass and it was enough for me to feel good about the game.

Chris

Rain Partier

Postby Chris » Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:37 pm

New top 10:

1. Texas
2. Alabama
3. Penn St.
4. Oklahoma
5. Florida
6. USC (they sure jumped back up quickly)
7. Texas Tech
8. Oklahoma St.
9. BYU
10. Georgia
11. Missouri
12. Ohio State
13. LSU

zombiemichaeljackson

rubber spoon

Postby zombiemichaeljackson » Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:02 pm

Chris wrote:New top 10:

1. Texas
2. Alabama
3. Penn St.
4. Oklahoma
5. Florida
7. Texas Tech
8. Oklahoma St.
9. BYU
10. Georgia
11. Missouri
12. Ohio State
13. LSU

I think Penn St is better than Alabama, and I think Utah should be ranked 10th, but otherwise I have no real problems with those rankings. You could argue that Oklahoma St deserves to be higher as well.

superfictious

Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Postby superfictious » Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:05 pm

The USC love is a bit absurd. I think Bama should be #1, loathe as I am to admit it.

zombiemichaeljackson

rubber spoon

Postby zombiemichaeljackson » Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:09 pm

BK wrote:The USC love is a bit absurd. I think Bama should be #1, loathe as I am to admit it.

Here's the thing about Alabama, their starters are as good as anyone in the country, but they're still really young, and they still don't have any real depth. That's the kind of thing that is going to come back and bite them in the ass later this year.

superfictious

Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Postby superfictious » Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:13 pm

twoheads wrote:Here's the thing about Alabama, their starters are as good as anyone in the country, but they're still really young, and they still don't have any real depth. That's the kind of thing that is going to come back and bite them in the ass later this year.

If we're going by what might happen in the future, I still pick Bama because Texas ALWAYS finds a way to lose a big game. If I had to make a BCS predition, it would be Oklahoma and Florida for the title.

GratefulFred

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby GratefulFred » Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:07 pm

Fenway wrote:Like you all decimated us last year? :wink:

:x Just you wait!

Frag

REAL OFFICIAL President of the Outhouse

Postby Frag » Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:36 pm

Chris wrote:New top 10:

1. Texas
2. Alabama
3. Penn St.
4. Oklahoma
5. Florida
7. Texas Tech
8. Oklahoma St.
9. BYU
10. Georgia
11. Missouri
12. Ohio State
13. LSU

USC is so overrated. They lost to an unranked team. That should drop them lower.

Oklahoma St. should be #4.

They are undefeated and beat #3 on the road.

Fenway

cheese

Postby Fenway » Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:03 pm

GratefulFred wrote::x Just you wait!

And we'll be even bigger beasts next year. BCG is wracking up the recruits...with the help of the BBN.

GratefulFred

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby GratefulFred » Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:16 pm

Fenway wrote:And we'll be even bigger beasts next year. BCG is wracking up the recruits...with the help of the BBN.

Is BCG still an alcoholic?

leave a comment with facebook