Friday, December 2, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "Hope you survive the experience!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The Sixth Week of College Football in 2008

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Fenway

cheese

Postby Fenway » Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:19 pm

GratefulFred wrote:No prob, dude. Hope they have a good time in Knoxville. The leaves are starting to turn so there should be nice scenery for them on the drive over.

OMG. I love the fall and the leaves falling. I bet it's really pretty down there. It's gorgeous here.

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:24 pm

GratefulFred wrote:We have the Hebrew Hulk:

Thank you! I was hoping to avoid that image till closer to b'ball season. :smt119

GratefulFred

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby GratefulFred » Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:10 pm

The Nacireman wrote:Thank you! I was hoping to avoid that image till closer to b'ball season. :smt119

His new girlfriend is SMOKIN'

GratefulFred

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby GratefulFred » Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:10 pm

Fenway wrote:OMG. I love the fall and the leaves falling. I bet it's really pretty down there. It's gorgeous here.

Yeah, it's great. I'm going camping this weekend and will try to take some pictures of the foliage to share.

leave a comment with facebook