Advertisement

The Society

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

GLX
User avatar
Outhouse Editor
 
Posts: 38969
Likes: 4 posts
Liked in: 93 posts
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:40 pm
Title: Leader of The Society


Postby GLX » Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:39 pm

Arion wrote:That is amazing, I had no idea you had created such a thread. How did I miss it all this time?


People rarely post in it.
Image

john lewis wrote:Everyone but GLX has no taste.

Advertisement

The Old Doctor
User avatar
A Damn Cuddly Beast
 
Posts: 67319
Likes: 1033 posts
Liked in: 820 posts
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:00 pm
Location: Toronto, ONT, Canadah
Formerly: /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\


Postby The Old Doctor » Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:00 pm

GLX wrote:Some schmuck fucked up my AC! :x


Here then...

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uvzFZWmtfFA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uvzFZWmtfFA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

And here are some nudies...
http://www.noob.us/sexy/shay-laren-livi ... nt-page-1/

http://www.noob.us/sexy/shay-laren-is-a ... nt-page-1/

Image
"Why are you pointing your screwdrivers like that? They're scientific instruments, not water pistols."
"Oh, the pointing again! They're screwdrivers! What are you going to do? Assemble a cabinet at them?"
"Are you capable of speaking without flapping your hands about?"
""Timey" what? "Timey wimey"?"

Image
IvCNuB4 wrote:The Old Doctor is Cat-Scratch ?
Well that explains a lot :lol:

GLX
User avatar
Outhouse Editor
 
Posts: 38969
Likes: 4 posts
Liked in: 93 posts
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:40 pm
Title: Leader of The Society


Postby GLX » Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:03 pm

Cat-Scratch wrote:Here then...

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uvzFZWmtfFA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uvzFZWmtfFA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

And here are some nudies...
http://www.noob.us/sexy/shay-laren-livi ... nt-page-1/

http://www.noob.us/sexy/shay-laren-is-a ... nt-page-1/

Image


God, I love that video.

I'll check out the nudes, later.
Image

john lewis wrote:Everyone but GLX has no taste.

GLX
User avatar
Outhouse Editor
 
Posts: 38969
Likes: 4 posts
Liked in: 93 posts
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:40 pm
Title: Leader of The Society


Postby GLX » Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:54 pm

The Au Naturale had some...interesting music.
Image

john lewis wrote:Everyone but GLX has no taste.

Marius665
User avatar
Society Member
 
Posts: 3273
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 2 posts
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:29 pm
Location: Chicago, IL


Postby Marius665 » Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:27 am

GLX wrote:Another Batman page for Marius:

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]


Awesome!
Image

Hating SKYWATCHER since forever! Image

GLX
User avatar
Outhouse Editor
 
Posts: 38969
Likes: 4 posts
Liked in: 93 posts
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:40 pm
Title: Leader of The Society


Postby GLX » Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:13 am

How is everyone doing, today?
Image

john lewis wrote:Everyone but GLX has no taste.

Marius665
User avatar
Society Member
 
Posts: 3273
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 2 posts
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:29 pm
Location: Chicago, IL


Postby Marius665 » Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:18 am

Well, broke up with my girlfriend this weekend for treating me like shit just a few days short of our two year anniversary. So now I will be moving out into my own place.

Hate my job so today I'll be looking online for a new one.

Going to save up and get a car.

Tired. Restless.

Fathers Day coming up.
Birthday coming up.

A lot of shit on my plate.
Image

Hating SKYWATCHER since forever! Image

GLX
User avatar
Outhouse Editor
 
Posts: 38969
Likes: 4 posts
Liked in: 93 posts
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:40 pm
Title: Leader of The Society


Postby GLX » Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:19 am

Marius665 wrote:Well, broke up with my girlfriend this weekend for treating me like shit just a few days short of our two year anniversary. So now I will be moving out into my own place.

Hate my job so today I'll be looking online for a new one.

Going to save up and get a car.

Tired. Restless.

Fathers Day coming up.
Birthday coming up.

A lot of shit on my plate.


Essh. Sorry to hear that man. Why does your job suck?
Image

john lewis wrote:Everyone but GLX has no taste.

Marius665
User avatar
Society Member
 
Posts: 3273
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 2 posts
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:29 pm
Location: Chicago, IL


Postby Marius665 » Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:25 am

GLX wrote:Essh. Sorry to hear that man. Why does your job suck?


I work at a law firm that doesn't pay well
Image

Hating SKYWATCHER since forever! Image

GLX
User avatar
Outhouse Editor
 
Posts: 38969
Likes: 4 posts
Liked in: 93 posts
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:40 pm
Title: Leader of The Society


Postby GLX » Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:29 am

Marius665 wrote:I work at a law firm that doesn't pay well


Where are you hoping to work at?

Also, how was your girlfriend being shitty?
Image

john lewis wrote:Everyone but GLX has no taste.

Marius665
User avatar
Society Member
 
Posts: 3273
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 2 posts
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:29 pm
Location: Chicago, IL


Postby Marius665 » Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:49 am

GLX wrote:Where are you hoping to work at?

Also, how was your girlfriend being shitty?


no idea dude, I know for a fact that I want to make more though. now that I'm out of the military I'm thinking about taking some online courses.

well, I'm sick and tired of being the blame for all of her fucking problems.
Image

Hating SKYWATCHER since forever! Image

GLX
User avatar
Outhouse Editor
 
Posts: 38969
Likes: 4 posts
Liked in: 93 posts
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:40 pm
Title: Leader of The Society


Postby GLX » Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:38 am

Marius665 wrote:well, I'm sick and tired of being the blame for all of her fucking problems.


Sometimes, that seems to be the case with my parents' relationship.

Did you at least get to see your kid, this past weekend?
Image

john lewis wrote:Everyone but GLX has no taste.

GLX
User avatar
Outhouse Editor
 
Posts: 38969
Likes: 4 posts
Liked in: 93 posts
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:40 pm
Title: Leader of The Society


Postby GLX » Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:54 am

I still love the SSX 3 soundtrack. Here's a sample:

(Strong language warning)

[youtube=425,344,RiElm0_jqb0][/youtube]
Image

john lewis wrote:Everyone but GLX has no taste.

GLX
User avatar
Outhouse Editor
 
Posts: 38969
Likes: 4 posts
Liked in: 93 posts
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:40 pm
Title: Leader of The Society


Postby GLX » Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:05 pm

By the way, do you guys want to use some Society of the pre-made society sigs? There's one with Vikki Blows and two different takes on a Bianca Beauchamp sig.
Image

john lewis wrote:Everyone but GLX has no taste.

Marius665
User avatar
Society Member
 
Posts: 3273
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 2 posts
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:29 pm
Location: Chicago, IL


Postby Marius665 » Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:13 pm

GLX wrote:Sometimes, that seems to be the case with my parents' relationship.

Did you at least get to see your kid, this past weekend?


I get him every weekend bro

and hell yeah, show us some sigs!!!
Image

Hating SKYWATCHER since forever! Image

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 43 guests

Advertisement