Advertisement

The Society

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Arion
User avatar
Twenty-Something
 
Posts: 18171
Likes: 15 posts
Liked in: 93 posts
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:53 am
Title: www.artbyarion.blogspot.com


Postby Arion » Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:50 pm

GLX wrote:Brutal shit right here:

[]


I absolutely love that page composition. Great stuff.

Advertisement

GLX
User avatar
Outhouse Editor
 
Posts: 38729
Likes: 1 post
Liked in: 51 posts
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:40 pm
Title: Leader of The Society


Postby GLX » Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:19 pm

Been playing some Super QuickHook on my iPod. It's a decent game. Luckily, I got the first day purchase exclusive - a RocketCat mask. 8)

[youtube=425,344,Ajf_W2E1p9s][/youtube]
Image

john lewis wrote:Everyone but GLX has no taste.

GLX
User avatar
Outhouse Editor
 
Posts: 38729
Likes: 1 post
Liked in: 51 posts
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:40 pm
Title: Leader of The Society


Postby GLX » Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:13 pm

[youtube=425,344,kjt4vhSqtFQ][/youtube]

Fuck yeah!
Image

john lewis wrote:Everyone but GLX has no taste.

GLX
User avatar
Outhouse Editor
 
Posts: 38729
Likes: 1 post
Liked in: 51 posts
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:40 pm
Title: Leader of The Society


Postby GLX » Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:19 pm

Frank Quitely's Judge Dredd Magazine #301 cover:

Image
Image

john lewis wrote:Everyone but GLX has no taste.

Marius665
User avatar
Society Member
 
Posts: 3272
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 2 posts
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:29 pm
Location: Chicago, IL


Postby Marius665 » Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:31 pm

very cool cover
Image

Hating SKYWATCHER since forever! Image

GLX
User avatar
Outhouse Editor
 
Posts: 38729
Likes: 1 post
Liked in: 51 posts
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:40 pm
Title: Leader of The Society


Postby GLX » Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:32 pm

Marius665 wrote:very cool cover


Haters be damned. Quitely is in a league of his own.
Image

john lewis wrote:Everyone but GLX has no taste.

Marius665
User avatar
Society Member
 
Posts: 3272
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 2 posts
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:29 pm
Location: Chicago, IL


Postby Marius665 » Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:37 pm

I'd like to see his take on Venom :shock:
Image

Hating SKYWATCHER since forever! Image

GLX
User avatar
Outhouse Editor
 
Posts: 38729
Likes: 1 post
Liked in: 51 posts
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:40 pm
Title: Leader of The Society


Postby GLX » Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:39 pm

Marius665 wrote:I'd like to see his take on Venom :shock:


Marvel needs to try get a few covers out of him, before he recommits to DC.
Image

john lewis wrote:Everyone but GLX has no taste.

Marius665
User avatar
Society Member
 
Posts: 3272
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 2 posts
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:29 pm
Location: Chicago, IL


Postby Marius665 » Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:40 pm

I'd rather we grab Shane Davis, I like his art
Image

Hating SKYWATCHER since forever! Image

GLX
User avatar
Outhouse Editor
 
Posts: 38729
Likes: 1 post
Liked in: 51 posts
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:40 pm
Title: Leader of The Society


Postby GLX » Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:44 pm

Marius665 wrote:I'd rather we grab Shane Davis, I like his art


Shane's alright. He did some Spidey work, before he moved to DC.

Image
Image

john lewis wrote:Everyone but GLX has no taste.

GLX
User avatar
Outhouse Editor
 
Posts: 38729
Likes: 1 post
Liked in: 51 posts
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:40 pm
Title: Leader of The Society


Postby GLX » Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:16 pm

Outside of some iPod gaming, things have been going slow, on my end. I did have an interesting experience last night, though. I saw an Asian film booth at a local mall. I looked around to check out what was for sell and how much the DVDs were worth.

(Yes, I'll be using I for a little bit longer)

Anyway, I ended up talking to the guy who ran the booth. We had a nice little chat and I went on my way.

What's going on with you guys?
Image

john lewis wrote:Everyone but GLX has no taste.

Arion
User avatar
Twenty-Something
 
Posts: 18171
Likes: 15 posts
Liked in: 93 posts
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:53 am
Title: www.artbyarion.blogspot.com


Postby Arion » Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:53 pm

That Quitely cover is awesome but I would have loved to see him actually drawing Judge Dredd.

GLX
User avatar
Outhouse Editor
 
Posts: 38729
Likes: 1 post
Liked in: 51 posts
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:40 pm
Title: Leader of The Society


Postby GLX » Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:31 pm

Finished two reviews for some more editions of The Spin Rack: Retro Reviews.
Image

john lewis wrote:Everyone but GLX has no taste.

Arion
User avatar
Twenty-Something
 
Posts: 18171
Likes: 15 posts
Liked in: 93 posts
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:53 am
Title: www.artbyarion.blogspot.com


Postby Arion » Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:37 pm

GLX wrote:Outside of some iPod gaming, things have been going slow, on my end. I did have an interesting experience last night, though. I saw an Asian film booth at a local mall. I looked around to check out what was for sell and how much the DVDs were worth.

(Yes, I'll be using I for a little bit longer)

Anyway, I ended up talking to the guy who ran the booth. We had a nice little chat and I went on my way.

What's going on with you guys?


I'm really happy about the Bendis Board anthology.
I think you already checked it out but in case someone else wants to do it here is a link:

http://thegatheringcomic.blogspot.com/

I can't wait to have the comic on my hands and see my name printed.

GLX
User avatar
Outhouse Editor
 
Posts: 38729
Likes: 1 post
Liked in: 51 posts
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:40 pm
Title: Leader of The Society


Postby GLX » Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:38 pm

Arion wrote:I'm really happy about the Bendis Board anthology.
I think you already checked it out but in case someone else wants to do it here is a link:

http://thegatheringcomic.blogspot.com/

I can't wait to have the comic on my hands and see my name printed.


Awesome possum. Did you get my invites for the Yahoo groups?
Image

john lewis wrote:Everyone but GLX has no taste.

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 58 guests

Advertisement