Tuesday, May 31, 2016 • Morning Edition • "The number two comic book website."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

The Star Wars Thread

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

prozacman

Expert Post Whore

Postby prozacman » Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:31 pm

covalesky wrote:I wonder how they'll make Ashoka disappear and explain how Anakin doesn't mention her in the movies.
she's toast.

covalesky

Expert Post Whore

Postby covalesky » Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:22 pm

prozacman wrote:she's toast.

That much I has betting on, but its the "not mentioned in the movies" part that intrigues me.

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:26 pm

I’m halfway through the Thrawn trilogy and really liking it, wish they made it into a movie. One thing though, Thrawn’s “powers” are fucking absurd. :lol: :lol: :lol: I also don’t like those things that cancel out the force.

Curious to see why Luke hasn’t had visions of Ben, Yoda, or his dad.

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:28 pm

prozacman wrote:she's toast.

Well deserved. :twisted:

Muppetesque

Cunning Linguist

Postby Muppetesque » Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:31 pm

covalesky wrote:I wonder how they'll make Ashoka disappear and explain how Anakin doesn't mention her in the movies.

[Reveal] Spoiler: Click to Expand
Well ET's trailer for the second 1/2 of this season shows her with sith eyes and attacking Anakin.

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:31 pm

covalesky wrote:
That much I has betting on, but its the "not mentioned in the movies" part that intrigues me.

Well that and Obi-Wan facing Grievous so damn much. Though it makes more sense now why Obi-Wan sliced through the general's offense now seeing as he fought him like five times. The very least they should have mentioned that sort of rivalry.

dairydead

Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Postby dairydead » Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:34 pm

they really came into a shitty situation , where Anakin and Grevious haven't met till ROTS, so the main character of the series can't ever come in contact with the main villain. That kind of sucks

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:34 pm

See, this is part of Lucas insidious plot to make us go and spend money on the Prequel Trilogy ReMastered and Enhanced versions.

We'll go to see her scenes.

Muppetesque

Cunning Linguist

Postby Muppetesque » Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:34 pm

Zechs wrote:

Well that and Obi-Wan facing Grievous so damn much. Though it makes more sense now why Obi-Wan sliced through the general's offense now seeing as he fought him like five times. The very least they should have mentioned that sort of rivalry.

It's there in the subtext of ROTS -- Grievous's mocking of him as "The Negotiator" is that of someone familiar with Obi-Wan. Plus the lines make it clear ony Anakin and Greivous never met.

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:36 pm

nerdygirl wrote:

It's there in the subtext of ROTS -- Grievous's mocking of him as "The Negotiator" is that of someone familiar with Obi-Wan. Plus the lines make it clear ony Anakin and Greivous never met.

Yeah that part I know. But then why would Grievous then state to Obi-Wan, "I've been trained in your Jedi arts by Count Dooku!" Why? Other than Lucas being daft in dialogue yet again.

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:37 pm

nerdygirl wrote:

Well ET's trailer for the second 1/2 of this season shows her with sith eyes and attacking Anakin.

:shock:

covalesky

Expert Post Whore

Postby covalesky » Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:43 pm

Cat-Scratch wrote:
See, this is part of Lucas insidious plot to make us go and spend money on the Prequel Trilogy ReMastered and Enhanced versions.

We'll go to see her scenes.

Are you being sarcastic or did he really go down that path?

covalesky

Expert Post Whore

Postby covalesky » Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:45 pm

Zechs wrote:
Yeah that part I know. But then why would Grievous then state to Obi-Wan, "I've been trained in your Jedi arts by Count Dooku!" Why? Other than Lucas being daft in dialogue yet again.

He is an expert in the "rotate your fist really fast just like if you were a cyborg with lung cancer" Jedi Lightsaber move

covalesky

Expert Post Whore

Postby covalesky » Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:46 pm

Cat-Scratch wrote:
:shock:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:46 pm

You know Lucas will tamper and put stuff in the Prequels. Search your feels. You know it to be true. The fact he's still held onto the footage of Luke, Biggs, and that other gal showing off them being friends before the droids show up to ruin Luke's life is still out there to be watched and used by Lucas to put in his Super Extra Special Edition.

leave a comment with facebook