Friday, December 15, 2017 • Evening Edition • "At least we're not The Comics Reporter!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The Star Wars Thread

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:02 pm

sdsichero

Postby sdsichero » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:02 pm

zryson

Fagorstorm

Postby zryson » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:50 am

Just watched the latest episode of Star Wars Rebels, and the series continues to impress as it hurtles towards its series finale. Episode 9
[Reveal] Spoiler: Click to Expand
sees the much vaunted Rebel Alliance rescue crushed (this is done in a genius-like stroke and is seen not up close but from a distance) and then as the music swirls and a race is on, Hera is captured at last.
The stakes could not be higher and its a testament to the Star Wars brand and the careful shaping of the universe that Star Wars Rebels is delivering its finest episodes.

sdsichero

Postby sdsichero » Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:13 pm

zryson wrote:Just watched the latest episode of Star Wars Rebels, and the series continues to impress as it hurtles towards its series finale. Episode 9
[Reveal] Spoiler: Click to Expand
sees the much vaunted Rebel Alliance rescue crushed (this is done in a genius-like stroke and is seen not up close but from a distance) and then as the music swirls and a race is on, Hera is captured at last.
The stakes could not be higher and its a testament to the Star Wars brand and the careful shaping of the universe that Star Wars Rebels is delivering its finest episodes.

Note: We have a Star Wars Rebels thread too.
http://www.theouthousers.com/forum/topic100514.html

sdsichero

Postby sdsichero » Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:19 pm

We're a month out from The Last Jedi. I'll probably start a thread about a week or two before the movie (unless someone else does). Here are some TV spots for the movie:

http://www.slashfilm.com/star-wars-the-last-jedi-tv-spots/

sdsichero

Postby sdsichero » Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:23 pm

sdsichero

Postby sdsichero » Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:04 pm

sdsichero

Postby sdsichero » Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:24 pm

zryson

Fagorstorm

Postby zryson » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:55 pm

sdsichero wrote:Note: We have a Star Wars Rebels thread too.
http://www.theouthousers.com/forum/topic100514.html

Apologies for that. I had just finished watching the episode and wanted to quickly note down my thoughts about the episode in the first Star Wars thread I saw. So thankyou for putting a link to the Star Wars Rebels thread, I'll do a more comprehensive recap of of the latest episode there shortly.

sdsichero

Postby sdsichero » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:14 pm

zryson wrote:
Apologies for that. I had just finished watching the episode and wanted to quickly note down my thoughts about the episode in the first Star Wars thread I saw. So thankyou for putting a link to the Star Wars Rebels thread, I'll do a more comprehensive recap of of the latest episode there shortly.

No need for apologies. Just pointing it out for anyone interested in more focused Rebels talk (and why I don't post that much about Rebels here).

sdsichero

Postby sdsichero » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:16 pm

sdsichero

Postby sdsichero » Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:06 pm

sdsichero

Postby sdsichero » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:31 pm

Uh oh… TV spots starting to go into spoiler territory…

Is this the same spot? Anyway, this one is from the official site

Draco x

YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby Draco x » Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:15 pm

sdsichero

Postby sdsichero » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:58 pm

leave a comment with facebook