Advertisement

The Star Wars Thread

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Doc Jon
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 28778
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 1 post
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:51 pm
Location: Jersey
Formerly: Doc Spider


Re: The Star Wars Thread

Postby Doc Jon » Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:59 am

HNutz wrote:Have you guys seen the Red Letter Media Star Wars reviews? He makes a LOT of really good points about the prequels (and why they suck more than I originally thought).

http://youtu.be/CfBhi6qqFLA



Yes, I have. They're hilarious.

His Star Trek ones are funny as well.
Image


HJJOUNB SAWLWEN HATES MEO!!!! -Royal

Advertisement

Doc Jon
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 28778
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 1 post
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:51 pm
Location: Jersey
Formerly: Doc Spider


Re: The Star Wars Thread

Postby Doc Jon » Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:43 am

Can't believe I hadn't heard this before, but I just learned that Han was supposed to make an appearance in Revenge of the Sith. Thank god that didn't happen.

It was bad enough that Anakin built 3P0
Image


HJJOUNB SAWLWEN HATES MEO!!!! -Royal

Spidey-Man
 
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 61 posts


Re: The Star Wars Thread

Postby Spidey-Man » Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:48 pm

It was interesting looking for costumes for the kids.

Considering the first one came out almost 35 yrs ago, it’s really amazing that they still make costumes for these movies. More than ever, much more than were available than when I was a kid

And the quality of costume is much better

I really wanted my little guy to be Yoda but mom vetoed it. Or an Ewok, it was so cute.

Of course most of the costumes are prequel characters. Amazed at how many different clone troopers there are and there names (I guess from the cartoon). Plus Anakin seems to remain a big seller despite his fall.

There was a vader costume on sale because there was no mask. It was missing

What kind of costume would that be lol

Miracloman
User avatar
Great Scott!!!
 
Posts: 4679
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 3 posts
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:42 pm
Location: reenacting scenes from Platoon
Title: Seduce and Destroy
Formerly: some guy from the 'Rama


Re: The Star Wars Thread

Postby Miracloman » Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:23 pm

Jon Salwen wrote:Can't believe I hadn't heard this before, but I just learned that Han was supposed to make an appearance in Revenge of the Sith. Thank god that didn't happen.

It was bad enough that Anakin built 3P0



Image

Strict31 wrote:Curse you!

You've escaped from the trap that has always captured coyle and bender!!!

There will be another day, Miracloman! Another day!!!!

Muppetesque
User avatar
Cunning Linguist
 
Posts: 23080
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 1 post
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:10 am
Title: ^ My Beaver with a cock
Formerly: nerdygirl


Re: The Star Wars Thread

Postby Muppetesque » Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:25 pm

Spidey-Man wrote:It was interesting looking for costumes for the kids.

Considering the first one came out almost 35 yrs ago, it’s really amazing that they still make costumes for these movies. More than ever, much more than were available than when I was a kid

And the quality of costume is much better

I really wanted my little guy to be Yoda but mom vetoed it. Or an Ewok, it was so cute.

Of course most of the costumes are prequel characters. Amazed at how many different clone troopers there are and there names (I guess from the cartoon). Plus Anakin seems to remain a big seller despite his fall.

There was a vader costume on sale because there was no mask. It was missing

What kind of costume would that be lol


Helmetless scarred Sebastian Shaw vader...

Image
eyp wrote:you should start following nerdygirl's advice.

CountD wrote:you were prettier in person, too.

Epidemic_Spider wrote:So you admit I'm more fun than Nieto :groucho:
GOSD wrote:I admit nothing!Yes.

Strict31 wrote:Huh. Nerdygirl's got some booty on her. Kind of a surprise there, Emma.

Miracloman
User avatar
Great Scott!!!
 
Posts: 4679
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 3 posts
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:42 pm
Location: reenacting scenes from Platoon
Title: Seduce and Destroy
Formerly: some guy from the 'Rama


Re: The Star Wars Thread

Postby Miracloman » Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:39 pm

nerdygirl wrote:
Helmetless scarred Sebastian Shaw vader...

Image


"Just for once, let me look on you with my own eyes."



:lol:
Image

Strict31 wrote:Curse you!

You've escaped from the trap that has always captured coyle and bender!!!

There will be another day, Miracloman! Another day!!!!

bkthomson
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 23395
Likes: 7 posts
Liked in: 35 posts
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:14 pm
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Title: Invisible Man of the Outhouse


Re: The Star Wars Thread

Postby bkthomson » Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:44 pm

I used to have goals. They were evil goals, but they were goals. -- Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz

Dragavon wrote:He's being diplomatic again. :lol:

Zechs wrote:I have to repress you more. You're way too goodie two shoes.

Fat Ollie Weeks wrote:I swear to God, you are so boring sometimes I think you're just a stealth-mod-bot that Jude has coded.

Zechs
User avatar
Outhouse Editor
 
Posts: 43832
Likes: 121 posts
Liked in: 190 posts
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:10 pm
Location: From Parts Unknown
Title: Deposted Despot
Formerly: Blight, Deacon Frost, Heinrich Himmler of S_D


Re: The Star Wars Thread

Postby Zechs » Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:29 pm

sdsichero wrote:
Only one choice Larfleeze!


NEVER!!!
Image
Image

Image


sdsichero wrote:
I especially like and admire Zechs. He's everything I wish I could be!

Dragavon wrote:Zechs... is...

Zechs...is...

I can't say it. It's too horrible. Zechs...is...not...wrong...

sdsichero
User avatar
2k11 Outhouse People's Champion
 
Posts: 69816
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 479 posts
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:25 pm
Location: Secret Base, Honolulu, HI
Title: All the good ones were taken
Formerly: beta-ray


Online


Re: The Star Wars Thread

Postby sdsichero » Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:47 pm

Yeah I know, no one likes the prequels JON. Just reporting the news. Trailer for the 3D Phantom Menace.

Image Image Image ImageImage

Doc Jon
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 28778
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 1 post
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:51 pm
Location: Jersey
Formerly: Doc Spider


Re: The Star Wars Thread

Postby Doc Jon » Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:53 pm

sdsichero wrote:Yeah I know, no one likes the prequels JON. Just reporting the news. Trailer for the 3D Phantom Menace.



Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Oh my. It doesn't bother me though since I shall not be spending money on it. If I really enjoyed them, maybe, but a post-3D conversion? That hardly ever has positive results.

And I would never pay to watch the Phantom Menace again.
Image


HJJOUNB SAWLWEN HATES MEO!!!! -Royal

sdsichero
User avatar
2k11 Outhouse People's Champion
 
Posts: 69816
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 479 posts
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:25 pm
Location: Secret Base, Honolulu, HI
Title: All the good ones were taken
Formerly: beta-ray


Online


Re: The Star Wars Thread

Postby sdsichero » Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:01 pm

Jon Salwen wrote:
Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Oh my. It doesn't bother me though since I shall not be spending money on it. If I really enjoyed them, maybe, but a post-3D conversion? That hardly ever has positive results.



And I would never pay to watch the Phantom Menace again.


I KNEW you'd post.

It is unavoidable... It is your destiny...
Image Image Image ImageImage

Doc Jon
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 28778
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 1 post
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:51 pm
Location: Jersey
Formerly: Doc Spider


Re: The Star Wars Thread

Postby Doc Jon » Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:08 pm

sdsichero wrote:
I KNEW you'd post.

It is unavoidable... It is your destiny...


I'll never join you!
Image


HJJOUNB SAWLWEN HATES MEO!!!! -Royal

sdsichero
User avatar
2k11 Outhouse People's Champion
 
Posts: 69816
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 479 posts
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:25 pm
Location: Secret Base, Honolulu, HI
Title: All the good ones were taken
Formerly: beta-ray


Online


Re: The Star Wars Thread

Postby sdsichero » Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:16 pm

Jon Salwen wrote:
I'll never join you!


That's what she said!

:-(
Image Image Image ImageImage

Doc Jon
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 28778
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 1 post
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:51 pm
Location: Jersey
Formerly: Doc Spider


Re: The Star Wars Thread

Postby Doc Jon » Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:19 pm

Negative, it didn't go in. It just impacted on the surface... :derp:
Image


HJJOUNB SAWLWEN HATES MEO!!!! -Royal

Miracloman
User avatar
Great Scott!!!
 
Posts: 4679
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 3 posts
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:42 pm
Location: reenacting scenes from Platoon
Title: Seduce and Destroy
Formerly: some guy from the 'Rama


Re: The Star Wars Thread

Postby Miracloman » Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:28 pm

Jon Salwen wrote:
I'll never join you!



"So be it...Salwen"


[Reveal] Spoiler: Click to Expand
Image
Image

Strict31 wrote:Curse you!

You've escaped from the trap that has always captured coyle and bender!!!

There will be another day, Miracloman! Another day!!!!

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: FaceBook [Linkcheck], Google [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 44 guests

Advertisement
cron