Friday, August 26, 2016 • Evening Edition • "Hope you survive the experience!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The Super Official Ghost Hunters/Kris Williams thread!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Psivage

FROGMAN

Postby Psivage » Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:04 pm

Anyone catch it last night?

Couple of spooky EVP.

But that was about it.

MoneyMelon

Chief Yankee Wanker

Postby MoneyMelon » Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:07 pm

I can't take that show seriously.

But, god help me, I always watch it when its on.

Baskerville Holmes

Hopscotch

Postby Baskerville Holmes » Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:10 pm

I've tried to watch this show before and I just get so bored in the first 10-15 minutes that I change it.

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:12 pm

Have it taped so great I can look forward to some spooky EVPs when I watch it during lunch then.

Strict31

Rain Partier

Postby Strict31 » Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:07 pm

It's gotten to the point where I'm really only watching it for Kris Williams

Chris

Rain Partier

Postby Chris » Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:11 pm

I tried to post a Ghost Hunters pic once, but it turned out to be gay butt secks.

Psivage

FROGMAN

Postby Psivage » Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:12 pm

Strict31 wrote:It's gotten to the point where I'm really only watching it for Kris Williams

God yes. Usually they have a nice butt shot of her.

Royal Nonesuch

Staff Writer

Postby Royal Nonesuch » Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:17 pm

Chris wrote:I tried to post a Ghost Hunters pic once, but it turned out to be gay butt secks.

I was so scared you were going to try to post another pic in this thread.

And yet, I clicked on it anyway.... :?

Royal Nonesuch

Staff Writer

Postby Royal Nonesuch » Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:18 pm

Strict31 wrote:It's gotten to the point where I'm really only watching it for Kris Williams

It turns out that she's been a ghost the whole time! :shock:

Strict31

Rain Partier

Postby Strict31 » Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:13 pm

Royal Nonesuch wrote:It turns out that she's been a ghost the whole time! :shock:

Spoilers, goddamn it!!!

john lewis hawk

Founder of The Outhouse

Postby john lewis hawk » Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:59 pm

I'm sarting to like it less. It used to be funnier and with Destination Truth supplying the weird stuff and the funny, I haven't been watching it as much as I used to.

Strict31

Rain Partier

Postby Strict31 » Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:17 pm

john lewis wrote:I'm sarting to like it less. It used to be funnier and with Destination Truth supplying the weird stuff and the funny, I haven't been watching it as much as I used to.

Destination Truth is funny? You mean, like...because searching for worm-beasts is always good for a chuckle, right?

MoneyMelon

Chief Yankee Wanker

Postby MoneyMelon » Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:37 pm

She looks cuter in night vision

john lewis hawk

Founder of The Outhouse

Postby john lewis hawk » Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:36 pm

Strict31 wrote:Destination Truth is funny? You mean, like...because searching for worm-beasts is always good for a chuckle, right?
You must've missed last night's episode where they went searching for bitches in a monastry.

Strict31

Rain Partier

Postby Strict31 » Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:49 pm

john lewis wrote:You must've missed last night's episode where they went searching for bitches in a monastry.

Ghost bitches. Ghost Hunters finds ghost bitches like every other episode.

Last night, Destination Truth searched for something Ghost Hunters doesn't even need to find, because they got Williams holdin' in down.

And also sasquatches.

Next week, they're looking for some sort of funky worm. Which is about as anti-bitches as it gets.

leave a comment with facebook