Monday, June 18, 2018 • Morning Edition • "Your boob-window into the world of comics."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The Superman-Less Superman Show Krypton Gets A Release Date

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:07 pm

"Let my friend give you a makeover."

Hey, is Adam Strange going to look more like the comics? Cool.

Also... the Phantom Zone?

(Yeah, that IS a pretty cool name! :) )

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:50 pm

achilles wrote:
Naw, I saw that future, we got a Rolling Stones recruited Nickelback for some young talent.

Blasphemer.

Rebirth NoctourneM

Rain Partier

Postby Rebirth NoctourneM » Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:26 pm

I don't know who the guy in the mask is, but I bet I will when he takes the mask off. Now what's interesting is Rip, oh sorry ha ha, Adam said someone came back in time to kill superman before he is ever born, and braniac will attack. But Braniac isn't necessarily the time traveler. Sieg's grand father detected braniac, out there doing the bottle city thing. Then you have this guy, who never taes his mask off:

I think that guy might be the Time Traveler. And also Lex Luthor.

achilles

Rain Partier

Postby achilles » Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:23 am

Juan Cena wrote:

Blasphemer.

:smt045

Remember when we said there was no future? Well, this is it.

zryson

YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby zryson » Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:10 pm

With Its Second Episode, ‘Krypton’ is Still Trying to be ‘Game of Thrones’ in Space
https://www.slashfilm.com/krypton-house-of-el-review/

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:19 pm

Generations back it was something like "Game Of Thrones". There were warlords and tyrants way way back in the El family line. From that the first Clans (and Clan names) were created.

The "Green Death" mentioned last night is a reference to a Golden Age (?) story where Jor-El investigates a mysterious Green Plague killing thousands of Kryptonians.

Lyta's duel with Quez-Ul was pretty brutal. 8)

Johnnie Torch

cheese

Postby Johnnie Torch » Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:07 pm

I sense Z-Tron has considered Krypton a threat. Terminate! Terminate! :smt070 :smt071 :smt068

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:22 pm

Not "terminate".

8)

zryson

YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby zryson » Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:26 pm

Johnnie Torch wrote:I sense Z-Tron has considered Krypton a threat. Terminate! Terminate! :smt070 :smt071 :smt068

LOL Actually I will be reviewing the show soon god forbid! I only have the making of special and first episode though so I need to get the second episode so I can do them all together.

zryson

YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby zryson » Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:20 am

Krypton: You Can Make A Great Superman Show Without The Man of Steel
https://www.gamespot.com/articles/krypt ... 0-6457839/

achilles

Rain Partier

Postby achilles » Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:47 pm

zryson wrote:Krypton: You Can Make A Great Superman Show Without The Man of Steel
https://www.gamespot.com/articles/krypt ... 0-6457839/

Sure, with a late teen Power Girl! :-D

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Sun May 20, 2018 11:41 am

Oh, shit, that's Doomsday!

(Yeah, I'm a few weeks behind)

Rebirth NoctourneM

Rain Partier

Postby Rebirth NoctourneM » Sun May 20, 2018 12:17 pm

How are you liking it?

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Sun May 20, 2018 5:23 pm

Rebirth NoctourneM wrote:I don't know who the guy in the mask is, but I bet I will when he takes the mask off. Now what's interesting is Rip, oh sorry ha ha, Adam said someone came back in time to kill superman before he is ever born, and braniac will attack. But Braniac isn't necessarily the time traveler. Sieg's grand father detected braniac, out there doing the bottle city thing. Then you have this guy, who never taes his mask off:

I think that guy might be the Time Traveler. And also Lex Luthor.

Not who you thought it would be but the reveal was a "Oh fuck" moment for Kandor. :lol:

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Sun May 20, 2018 5:35 pm

Rebirth NoctourneM wrote:How are you liking it?

It's alright so far.

leave a comment with facebook