Advertisement

the VINYL file episode 4: Coming to You TAPED!

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LOLtron

Happy Pony Day!

Liked in: 322 posts

Postby LOLtron » Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:37 pm

Keb returns after a short hiatus to bring you more vinyl reviews. This episode features records from: Freddie Gibbs & Madlib, Moka Only & Ayatollah and Del the Funky Homosapien & Parallel Thought.

Yup. Finally, another episode of the VINYL file is posted. This would have appeared on the Outhouse front page on Monday when I uploaded it but the Outhouse front page wasn't working for me and Jude was refusing to fix it. That's usually how our working relationship functions. Anyhow, in this episode, I review records I picked up on a single trip to the store. There is an underlying theme in that all of these records are 1 Rapper + 1 Producer records.

Titles up for review are:

Freddie Gibbs & Madlib - Shame (12")
Moka Only & Ayatollah - Bridges
Del the Funky Homosapien & Parallel Thought - Attractive Sin

Enjoy the episode. If you can figure out why a born-and-bred Toronto Blue Jays fan such as myself is wearing a Philadelphia Phillies hat, you will receive a shout out in a future episode of the VINYL file.

Follow me on Twitter: @KebStarr and visit my YouTube channel or do something useful with your energy...

Thanks for watching.

Written or Contributed by Keb Ellis

READ THIS ARTICLE ON THE FRONT PAGE, HUMANS!

Advertisement

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The Asylum