Thursday, May 26, 2016 • Evening Edition • "Ban Herald ASAP!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

The Walking Dead 4.01 "30 Days Without An Incident" - RATE!

"30 Days Without An Incident" - RATE IT!

No votes

11%

Eric Ratcliffe, syxxpakk
22%

Grayson, habitual, holtom2000, misac
28%

Chris, GiveWarAChance, GOSD, pastajoe, Pizza Dog
22%

Eli Katz, IvCNuB4, McMonkey Nut, xshane666x
11%

guitarsmashley, TheLurker
6%

Amoebas
No votes

No votes

No votes

Total votes : 18

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Chris

Rain Partier

Postby Chris » Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:44 am

Season 2 overall score: 8.03
Season 3 overall score: 7.78

"30 Days Without An Incident"
we find Rick and the group fostering a thriving community in the safe haven of the prison. Sadly, in this brutal world, happiness is short-lived and walkers and outside threats are no match for danger brewing inside the fences.

GOSD

Everybody lies!

Postby GOSD » Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:29 pm

:smt026

GOSD

Everybody lies!

Postby GOSD » Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:03 pm

Here we go.

GOSD

Everybody lies!

Postby GOSD » Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:18 pm

Waiting for the shoe to drop...

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:37 pm

The brother quota MUST BE KEPT!!!

GOSD

Everybody lies!

Postby GOSD » Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:39 pm

It's raining zombies! Literally! :lol:

Amoebas

Son of Stein

Postby Amoebas » Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:43 pm

Sorry to say but those roof walkers never once walking over one of those sink spots before is comical (not to mention that the roof was strong enough to resist a helicopter crashing (and staying) on it).

The show had been great until that. We'll see where act 4 does.

Chris

Rain Partier

Postby Chris » Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:51 pm

this has been an ok episode

kind of boring

7/10

GOSD

Everybody lies!

Postby GOSD » Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:02 pm

Yeah, 7.

Amoebas

Son of Stein

Postby Amoebas » Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:10 pm

The first half was a 7 or 8.

But after the whiskey bottle-Rube Goldberg cabinet, the raining zombies and then swine flu boy - it drops to a 4.

Nobama

Postby Nobama » Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:50 pm

Is that what we were supposed to infer? Swine flu?

So, the pig(s) is/are sick and the nerd caught it and died from it?

Not, that the zombie plague is airborn?

McMonkey Nut

Rain Partier

Postby McMonkey Nut » Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:58 pm

Lionel Terror wrote:Is that what we were supposed to infer? Swine flu?

So, the pig(s) is/are sick and the nerd caught it and died from it?

Not, that the zombie plague is airborn?

It's been established that everyone is already infected, it's not the bites that turn you it's your death. You die no matter what you become a zombie when you die no matter how you die. Now that being said the kid did look a bit different especially in the eyes than most of the other zombies so yeah it is arguable that the "infection" has mutated in some way.

I thought it was a good but not great episode and I give it a 6.

TheLurker

dINGO

Postby TheLurker » Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:55 am

Yeah, the "Raining Zombies" was too much for me. It took me out of the story because of the absurdity.

What are your guesses for the next showrunner change? After the season, after next season's premiere is filmed?

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:25 pm

Definitely a few weird things in the episode, but overall I liked it. I couldn't tell if the chick in the woods was just dirty or some kind of weird creature (turned out just dirty and crazy). The zombies on the roof, yeah it was convenient, but that sort of thing is one of those conventions of the genre that you just have to accept. The black dude who broke the wine shelf - something seems off about him.

McMonkey Nut

Rain Partier

Postby McMonkey Nut » Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:32 pm

S.F. Jude Terror wrote:Definitely a few weird things in the episode, but overall I liked it. I couldn't tell if the chick in the woods was just dirty or some kind of weird creature (turned out just dirty and crazy). The zombies on the roof, yeah it was convenient, but that sort of thing is one of those conventions of the genre that you just have to accept. The black dude who broke the wine shelf - something seems off about him.

Yeah I got a very creepy vibe from that dude too. Seems like he was most definitely an alcoholic before all the zombie shit went down but there seems to be something much more "off" about him.

leave a comment with facebook