Wednesday, December 7, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "Your boob-window into the world of comics."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The Walking Dead 4.02 "Infected" - RATE IT!

Infected - RATE IT!

No votes

18%

syxxpakk, Tintin Quarantino
45%

Chris, Eric Ratcliffe, GiveWarAChance, misac, T.S.S.-72
9%

IvCNuB4
18%

Amoebas, TheLurker
9%

habitual
No votes

No votes

No votes

No votes

Total votes : 11

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Chris

Rain Partier

Postby Chris » Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:24 pm

Last week: 6.16

Season 4:
4.01 "Infected" - 6.16

Infected
A new force threatens the safety of the people attempting to live peacefully in the prison and the stresses that come along with enduring the varuious dangers of the post-apocalyptic world prove to be a formidable burden.

Eric Ratcliffe

Staff Writer

Postby Eric Ratcliffe » Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:45 am

That ending changes the gameplan of the rest of the season completely.

Also that "mystery" (pretty sure I know exactly who did that) and the one about who is feeding the walkers (if it's that little girl, I'm going to hate her even more) are much more interesting than anything they've thrown at us for 2 seasons now.

Lord Simian

The Lord of the Monkeys

Postby Lord Simian » Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:49 am

doombug wrote:That ending changes the gameplan of the rest of the season completely.

Also that "mystery" (pretty sure I know exactly who did that) and the one about who is feeding the walkers (if it's that little girl, I'm going to hate her even more) are much more interesting than anything they've thrown at us for 2 seasons now.

Eating Brer Rat in a prison? Setting fires? A super-flu?

The Walking Dead's new Big Bad:
[Reveal] Spoiler: Click to Expand

Amoebas

Son of Stein

Postby Amoebas » Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:12 am

A better episode than last week but this show just finds news way to be dumb sometimes.

I'll chalk it up to pure luck that none of the fence holder uppers had their fingers bitten off (seeing as how they were poking right through the links at zombie mouth level) but what I don't get is if they know the zombies are attracted to sound, why doesn't Rick just scream and shout on the trailer to lure them away from the gate. Hell, sending Darrel and his Harley do do some donuts in the lawn makes better sense. Why would you sacrifice even one pig when a person could do the job even better?

The gang can hot wire a stereo to draw zombies out from a (poorly constructed) grocery store, but they don't think to do this in their own back yard?

Chris

Rain Partier

Postby Chris » Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:17 am

The pigs were infected. Or at least the mom was so it stands to reason they all were.

Amoebas

Son of Stein

Postby Amoebas » Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:02 pm

Chris wrote:The pigs were infected. Or at least the mom was so it stands to reason they all were.

Good thing Rick didn't get all Carrie'd with any pigs blood all over his eyes, nose & mouth then.

Oh wait. :groucho:

Chris

Rain Partier

Postby Chris » Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:46 pm

Amoebas wrote:Good thing Rick didn't get all Carrie'd with any pigs blood all over his eyes, nose & mouth then.

Oh wait. :groucho:

Rick was already exposed anyway from when they were killing the zombies in the prison.

All of those zombies started from Patrick who was sick. Its why Rick wanted Carl to stay away from him. They (Rick, Daryl, Glen, Carol, Tyrese) were all exposed.

And since Nicotero or whoever on Talking Dead likened it to some really fast acting superflu from the early 1900's I think things are about to get interesting.

Eric Ratcliffe

Staff Writer

Postby Eric Ratcliffe » Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:48 pm

Lord Simian wrote:

:lol: Deja vu to our facebook conversation.

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:05 pm

Is that someone from the book ?

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:17 pm

Lord Simian wrote:

:-D

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:19 pm

IvCNuB4 wrote:Is that someone from the book ?

Yes, in The Stand. :P

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:21 pm

I thought Rick was going to break the pigs’ legs so they couldn’t run. I think that would have been more brutal.

I don’t have any guesses on who’s doing all this.

Eric Ratcliffe

Staff Writer

Postby Eric Ratcliffe » Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:31 pm

IvCNuB4 wrote:Is that someone from the book ?

He's from A book, yes. :lol:

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:58 pm

Best episode in a long time.

habitual

Silly French Man

Postby habitual » Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:55 pm

I thought this episode was terrible, not a fan of it at all.

Hab

leave a comment with facebook