Monday, September 26, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "Shit happens here."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The Walking Dead 4.05 "Internment" - RATE IT!

"Internment" - RATE IT!

10
3
18%
 
Chris, Grayson_Wayne_72, S.F. Jude Terror
9
1
6%
 
Grayson
8
4
24%
 
habitual, misac, pastajoe, TheLurker
7
9
53%
 
Amoebas, Eric Ratcliffe, Frag, guitarsmashley, IvCNuB4, Pizza Dog, The Beast, The_Phenomenal_Sage, xaraan
6
0
No votes
 
5
0
No votes
 
4
0
No votes
 
3
0
No votes
 
2
0
No votes
 
1
0
No votes
 
  Total votes : 17

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:26 pm

While I did enjoy Rick and Carl bonding over their zombie rampage, Hershel absolutely stole the show for me in this episode. He kept as many people alive as long as he could and the situation with the infected could have gotten a lot worse if it wasn't for him and his quick thinking. At the beginning of this season, people were treating Daryl like a rockstar and I think that it's well past time that Hershel feels a little bit of that love too.

I've said it before and I will say it again, Lizzie WILL get people killed if something isn't done about her soon.

Finally, I enjoyed the Governor reveal at the end but I agree that it didn't have the right emotional punch too it.
User avatar

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:55 pm

Let's hope that the cast of next year's spin-off show is smart & savvy because if this group is humanity's last best hope .. we're all fucked ! :lol:

And didn't Herschel lost half of a leg a while back ? How the heck is he running and bending and kneeling so well now ?
User avatar

Grayson_Wayne_72

Rain Partier

Postby Grayson_Wayne_72 » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:07 pm

IvCNuB4 wrote:Let's hope that the cast of next year's spin-off show is smart & savvy because if this group is humanity's last best hope .. we're all fucked ! :lol:

And didn't Herschel lost half of a leg a while back ? How the heck is he running and bending and kneeling so well now ?


He got a prosthetic leg from the prison I think.74
User avatar

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:20 pm

Ol' Pointy Ears wrote:He got a prosthetic leg from the prison I think.74


Yeah, they mentioned that somebody (probably Daryl) found a prosthetic leg for him to use in the first episode of this season.
User avatar

holtom2000

dINGO

Postby holtom2000 » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:30 pm

adios most of the new residents!!
User avatar

pastajoe

PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby pastajoe » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:59 pm

IvCNuB4 wrote:Let's hope that the cast of next year's spin-off show is smart & savvy because if this group is humanity's last best hope .. we're all fucked !


Maybe Carol will be one of the leads in the spinoff. They could show her traveling the country like Kung Fu or Highway to Heaven.
User avatar

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:21 pm

That's a good idea. She's finally become interesting enough to watch :lol:
User avatar

Amoebas

Son of Stein

Postby Amoebas » Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:00 pm

holtom2000 wrote:adios most of the new residents!!

Yeah, they're going the way of the Tailee's. :lol:
User avatar

xaraan

Staff Writer

Postby xaraan » Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:14 pm

This was better than last week, but as long as they are in this mode of dragging the story out as long as possible just to fill 16 episodes and not b/c they have a lot of story it won't be great. The zombie fence thing was action and all, but mostly just reminded me how stupid all these people are for not having already fortified the perimeter after all this time. And all the people that were added to the show just so they could kill off a lot of them is a big meh as they die off. Also don't care the governor is back, got tired of him last season as they dragged him out and nobody killed him when they should have. We'll see how it goes, but this show is definitely at the bottom of my list of shows I watch right now. All Kirkman needs to do is kill off Daryl as he threatened to do and I'm done.
User avatar

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:21 pm

I will say that I think that they missed their chance to make this version of the Governor look a little bit more like the Governor from the comics. Would it have killed them to have glued a wig and some facial hair onto David Morrissey's head?! :smt102
User avatar

Eric Ratcliffe

Staff Writer

Postby Eric Ratcliffe » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:46 pm

jeremy wrote:All Kirkman needs to do is kill off Daryl as he threatened to do and I'm done.

I've said it once and I'll say it again, the second they kill Daryl the show is over.
User avatar

goof

crash test dummy

Postby goof » Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:43 am

doombug wrote:I've said it once and I'll say it again, the second they kill Daryl the show is over.


I bet they're planning to drag Daryl's death out for 16 episodes and call it season (insert number here).
User avatar

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:57 am

jeremy wrote: The zombie fence thing was action and all, but mostly just reminded me how stupid all these people are for not having already fortified the perimeter after all this time.


That .. and why are the walkers still congregating at that particular section ? Maybe I missed this explanation but are they still being fed there ? If so why hasn't the Council posted someone there (or nearby to watch) to catch whoever is doing it ?

Not to mention shouldn't there be a frickin' wall of walker bodies that they have killed there by now ? :lol:
User avatar

The Beast

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby The Beast » Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:21 pm

misac wrote:8

Mostly for Rick and Carl tag teaming against the zombies. I hope to see more of that, it looked like Rick realized it’s necessary for Carl to do that sort of thing and his son is good at it.

The Governor reveal felt tacked on.


Pretty much how I felt, except I gave it a 7. That moment made me glad Lori was dead cause I think she would have stifled his character's development.

I'm not sure if I support Rick's decision to banish Carol just cause Tyresse will get pissy and/or she was acting "insubordinate". I'd be more concerned with alienating Daryl and the rest of the council for making that call without their input.

I hope there's some blowback for this in the future.

As far as the walkers at the gate, all they gotta do is find some kind of bulldozer/heavy equipment to mow them all down, so WTF?
User avatar

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:03 pm

The Beast wrote:
Pretty much how I felt, except I gave it a 7. That moment made me glad Lori was dead cause I think she would have stifled his character's development.

I'm not sure if I support Rick's decision to banish Carol just cause Tyresse will get pissy and/or she was acting "insubordinate". I'd be more concerned with alienating Daryl and the rest of the council for making that call without their input.

I hope there's some blowback for this in the future.

As far as the walkers at the gate, all they gotta do is find some kind of bulldozer/heavy equipment to mow them all down, so WTF?


Tyresse would be more than pissy, he’d kill her. Then they’d have to kill him. And he could go down fighting and possibly more people would be killed. :smt102 It was the best possible solution.

I thought they should park some cars between the fences for support. The bulldozer seems like a fine idea but impractical. You’d have to find one and keep if fueled all the way to the prison. And I imagine they’re not very fuel efficient.

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BarrySagittarius, COBRA Command, Earth-2 NoctourneM, FaceBook [Linkcheck], Google [Bot], Grayson, Liam Moorhart, MSNbot Media, sdsichero, StrongStyleFiction, Supersoldier Washout, The Generic Man and 59 guests