Advertisement

The Walking Dead 4.03 "Isolation" - RATE IT!

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

"Isolation" - RATE IT!

6%

S.F. Jude Terror
12%

Grayson, syxxpakk
12%

doombug, holtom2000
41%

Chris, GiveWarAChance, GOSD, habitual, IvCNuB4, misac, Sasher McSmasher
24%

Amoebas, pastajoe, Pizza Dog, TheLurker
No votes

No votes

6%

crazywords
No votes

No votes

Total votes : 17

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Victorian Squid
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 4 posts
Formerly: Schmormerly

Re: The Walking Dead 4.03 "Isolation" - RATE IT!

Postby Victorian Squid » Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:33 pm

Ok. I give the episode a 6.5 and The Outhouse today a 2. It just seems like the plot is meandering with a lot of the focus on certain characters, while a lot of the better ones have been killed off.

Advertisement

Pizza Dog
Motherfucker from Hell

Liked in: 497 posts
Title: Awesomesauce
Formerly: Coach_Carebear

Postby Pizza Dog » Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:56 pm

I liked this episode. The 'flu storyline' doesn't bother me. It's introducing a new danger to people who thought they had everything sorted.

They're just like "Yeah, we have our beds and farming food. We have the Zombies at the gates and we have clean water... everything is going great" then BAM!!! OH... NO... IT... ISN'T!!! :P :P :P

I didn't guess it was Carol but once it was revealed I was just like MEH!! Kill her! (not a Carol fan)... I do however LOVE Daryl :) *muscly arms* :groucho: :smt007

Talking Dead. Well, that was an awkward watch. Manson was speaking over people and just taking up most the air time. I hope they never invite him back on. Oh... and I love Chris Hardwick. He's awesome (and I like it when he says "Dead Live" and put's his hand up... I mimic it each Week) YES!! I'm weird :wink: :wink: 8)
BE BACK IN 2-WEEKS!!! :D :D :D

(22nd November - 6th December)

Victorian Squid
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby Victorian Squid » Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:00 pm

I think they call him Medicinal Manson nowadays.

IvCNuB4
Staff Writer

Liked in: 482 posts
Title: Stop messing with my TITLE !

Postby IvCNuB4 » Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:41 pm

I like that they're trying to give Carol more dimensions than just being the "den mother" she's been since this show started.

I find it funny that Daryl can consistently just casually stroll his motorcycle up and down the prison drive surrounded by walkers and not be in any danger, but put him behind the wheel of a car on a country road and he endangers everyone :lol:
Victorian Squid wrote:In a DC/Marvel cross-over "all your favorite Marvel characters would catch contextually-transmitted diseases and Steph infections."

S.F. Jude Terror
OMCTO

Liked in: 1047 posts
Title: Webmaster Supreme
Formerly: Dr. Jude Terror

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:43 pm

IvCNuB4 wrote:I like that they're trying to give Carol more dimensions than just being the "den mother" she's been since this show started.

I find it funny that Daryl can consistently just casually stroll his motorcycle up and down the prison drive surrounded by walkers and not be in any danger, but put him behind the wheel of a car on a country road and he endangers everyone :lol:

I don't get why they just sat there for 30 seconds letting zombies pile up on the car.
I LOVE BLUD BLOOD! - Rob Liefeld

Victorian Squid
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby Victorian Squid » Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:24 pm

I saw that bit, in between naps. It didn't look like a good plan, but I thought I must've missed something.

leave a comment with facebook

Previous

Return to The Asylum