Saturday, June 25, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "Cyclops was right."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

The 25 Worst Sitcoms Ever.........

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:02 pm

http://tv.popcrunch.com/the-25-worst-sitcoms-ever/

Sure, then there's the ten billion others! :roll:

frd resurrected

Postby frd resurrected » Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:24 pm

wtfucking?!?!?!?!?!
perfect strangers, mama's family, and charles in charge did not deserve to be there!!!!!
family matters, saved by the bell and full house should have all tied for #1!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Thunderstorm

Not a Kardashian

Postby Thunderstorm » Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:27 pm

Wow those are some pretty successful shows on that list.

Jack Burton

biny little tird

Postby Jack Burton » Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:27 pm

frd resurrected wrote:wtfucking?!?!?!?!?!
perfect strangers, mama's family, and charles in charge did not deserve to be there!!!!!
family matters, saved by the bell and full house should have all tied for #1!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Well at least this list had Whoops!. That show was garbage.

Jonathan

Expert Post Whore

Postby Jonathan » Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:28 pm

Quite surprised by some on the list....I LIKED Charles in Charge and Small Wonder back in the day. And yeah, I'm one of the few viewers of Cavemen, dammit!

KillerShrike

cheese

Postby KillerShrike » Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:39 pm

Mr. Belvedere was actually pretty funny. And the first couple of seasons of Perfect Strangers weren't bad.

I enjoyed Its a Living for decidedly non-comedic reasons (Ann Jillian, RRROWWRR!!)

superfictious

Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Postby superfictious » Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:56 pm

Family Matters, My Two Dads, and Perfect Strangers were awesome. Yes, Dear and Cavemen still haunt me with their recent crappiness.

JL_Amato

rubber spoon

Postby JL_Amato » Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:01 pm

Black_Kryptonian wrote:Family Matters, My Two Dads, and Perfect Strangers were awesome. Yes, Dear and Cavemen still haunt me with their recent crappiness.

WTF I like Yes, Dear.

:evil:

xaraan

Staff Writer

Postby xaraan » Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:01 pm

I watched a lot of those when I was a kid, but I actually was yes, dear all the time now in re-runs. I never caught it when it first aired, but I think it's pretty funny. I love how they always do something weird over the end credits and the lady that plays Kim aint so shabby either.

superfictious

Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Postby superfictious » Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:05 pm

If Yes, Dear had been an 80s or 90s sitcom, I'd have fonder memories of it. Greg and Jimmy come across as idiots and Kim's a bitch. A hot bitch, but a bitch nevertheless.

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:15 pm

I used to watch a handful of those shows, but mostly during repeats during the week. Mr Belvadere was one of them. Most I never watched or saw an episode or three at best. Harry and Hendersons, that I watched for a while, but I remember that had more to do with it preceding ST:TNG or following and little else to watch.

Never knew about the Geico caveman one.

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:20 pm

Life on a Stick = suck, though Quintuplets should have made the list.

Zero

Zombie Guard

Postby Zero » Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:22 am

It's probably fairly accurate, since so few of them ever made it to the UK.

kingofcities

dINGO

Postby kingofcities » Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:34 am

Teri Copley is hot so that list fails on some level.

AaronW

Rain Partier

Postby AaronW » Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:03 am

All those shows seem pretty awful, but this Whoops! show I must see!! A post nuclear war comedy? How did it not make it?

leave a comment with facebook