Thursday, October 27, 2016 • Evening Edition • "We Wipe Last. Not Before."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

The '75 Years Of Superman' animated short

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:49 am

Oh man, this is awesome, Bruce Timm and Zack Snyder have kicked ass on this, this whole thing just put a smile on my face.

Of course some people are bitching, 'Not enough Lois, no Lex Luthor' blah blah, shut up.

This shit is epic, just seeing the Action Comics #1 cover come to life... oh wow.

Outhouse Drafter

Postby outsider » Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:27 am

I almost teared up a bit. That was one of the most awesome things I've seen in a long, long time.

Rain Partier

Postby Rockman » Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:28 am

get a life you nerd!

The Goddamn Bat-min

Postby nietoperz » Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:16 am

That's a thing of proper beauty!

Son of Stein

Postby Amoebas » Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:38 am

Excellent (would have even better with a John Byrne homage moment).

Rain Partier

Postby T.S.S.-72 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:42 am

For any true Superman fan it doesn't get anymore awesome than this!

Eric Ratcliffe

Staff Writer

Postby Eric Ratcliffe » Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:49 am

It's really, really good stuff. Loved the stuff between a few fights of different villains led by the Jimmy Olsen thing.

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby Herald » Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:52 am

Not a fan of Nuperman and Snyderman's inclusion, but otherwise, very cool!

The Virgin Connie Swail

Postby Pink_Orchid » Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:00 am

Beautifully done. But no saving Lois moments?

WTF is this rank?

Postby Chesscub » Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:10 am

That was a thing of beauty. The only thing I probably would've added would've been an 80's Lex Battlesuit moment. And maybe a Lois Lane cover image transformation like they did with Jimmy (yes I knoew there was a panel in the museum)

Edit: I did read the article. They had a hard time picking and choosing so it was an editorial decision.

Silly French Man

Postby habitual » Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:13 pm

Great video, great music.

It's funny watching that made me really notice how much I don't like the new costume.

penile prisoner

Postby PDH » Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:22 pm

Really cool stuff.

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:26 pm

8) :smt023

Postby dairydead » Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:52 pm

Herald wrote:Not a fan of Nuperman and Snyderman's inclusion, but otherwise, very cool!

its crazy to me that an adult can use terms like "Nuperman" and "Snyderman" without a hint of irony and feel okay about it.

Rain Partier

Postby Chris » Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:55 pm

dairydead wrote:its crazy to me that an adult can use terms like "Nuperman" and "Snyderman" without a hint of irony and feel okay about it.

It's Herald.

leave a comment with facebook