Wednesday, June 29, 2016 • Midnight Edition • "We're the god damn Outhousers."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Is this how Stonehenge was built?

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

L Independant

25 To Life

Postby L Independant » Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:15 am

Check it out. Pretty cool.

kingofcities

dINGO

Postby kingofcities » Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:44 am

Wow, that's pretty crazy. I see some holes as far as it being the only method to make Stonehenge but still, very cool.

MoneyMelon

Chief Yankee Wanker

Postby MoneyMelon » Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:11 am

Awesome

I'm gonna build my own stonehenge now

kingbobb

Great Scott!!!

Postby kingbobb » Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:26 pm

I love looking at re-creating the wheel. It's fascinating to see the ways people come up with to do things without using modern machines.

At the same time, it's a little scary how...inept...most modern people would be without our tools and devices.

Strict31

Rain Partier

Postby Strict31 » Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:18 pm

I've always wanted to know how one goes about building an honest-to-god Henge. Strict Henge awaits...

Zenguru

Staff Writer

Postby Zenguru » Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:33 pm

That was frickin amazing! :shock:

MoneyMelon

Chief Yankee Wanker

Postby MoneyMelon » Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:35 pm

kingbobb wrote:I love looking at re-creating the wheel. It's fascinating to see the ways people come up with to do things without using modern machines.

At the same time, it's a little scary how...inept...most modern people would be without our tools and devices.

God knows I'd be lost without my ove-glove

Thunderstorm

Not a Kardashian

Postby Thunderstorm » Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:06 pm

There's a cool theory about the Pyramids (all of them, not just Egypt), that suggest they could have been 'poured'. Since they all have a common origin (the same 'type' people instructed in the construction of several), it could be possible. I haven't had time to get into it, or read what was used in the process, but it's definitely a different take on it.

Comic_Doctor

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby Comic_Doctor » Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:27 pm

That was pretty wild! It goes to show that some of our history's mysteries were possible without modern technology.

daitong

penile prisoner

Postby daitong » Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:35 pm

Everyone knows it was aliens. Duh.

L Independant

25 To Life

Postby L Independant » Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:38 pm

daitong wrote:Everyone knows it was aliens. Duh.
Is that you, Indiana Jones?

Lord Simian

The Lord of the Monkeys

Postby Lord Simian » Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:29 pm

L'Indépendant wrote:Is that you, Indiana Jones?

Hey, lady! You call him DOCTOR Jones!!!

leave a comment with facebook