Thursday, August 25, 2016 • Evening Edition • "Now part of a nutrituous breakfast!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

This melon can dance

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Severed Djed

Bastard #1

Postby Severed Djed » Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:11 pm

I can only dance after a few drinks.

I can't really sing, either, but I do. Mostly just for the heck of it.

Zenguru

Staff Writer

Postby Zenguru » Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:18 pm

Emmoney wrote:I don't dance...unless Xavier and Neva want to, which is about a couple times a week. Xavy will come up to me and say, "Ah wan to dan wih you, Mommy!" How could anyone resist?!
I tried that line with a few girls.

They resisted. :(

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:38 pm

Lord Simian wrote:There are exactly two people who've heard me sing in the last twelve years, and both are girls I wanted to date. :)

Did it work?

Lord Simian

The Lord of the Monkeys

Postby Lord Simian » Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:25 pm

Stephen Day wrote:Did it work?

Not even in the slightest! :D

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:28 am

I've only danced once, almost ten years ago at my sister's quinceañera. I laughed the whole time, I felt so silly.

L Independant

25 To Life

Postby L Independant » Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:56 pm

slow dancing only. singing all the time, and i don't care who's listening, because i like how i sound. and i haven't had any complaints yet. weird looks for singing in public? sure.

lovelyivy

Helter Skelter

Postby lovelyivy » Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:01 pm

I love to sing. Haven't done in in an age.

I am also a very good dancer, but haven't gone out to do it in a while- it's only fun when I'm around my friends who aren't afraid to dance and who I trust. Skeevy dudes need not come anywhere near me. Dudes who are afraid to dance get about 2 minutes to see if they loosen up then I gotta bounce.

Lastly- Stronger is theeeee hotness. I do in fact like it better than the Daft Punk original, although not as much as the Neptunes remix. Kanye is an asshole but his cds have been good - great.

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:30 pm

Kanye would make great rap CDs if he didn't rap on them.

leave a comment with facebook