Saturday, November 17, 2018 • Morning Edition • "Trash eaters."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

This place isn't so fun anymore.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

GHERU

Rain Partier

Postby GHERU » Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:24 pm

Benderbrau wrote:Who was bashing you when you decided to drop by to help swing a vote in favor of one of your posters?

:smt017
you

SuperginraiX

Outhouse Editor

Postby SuperginraiX » Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:24 pm

BlueStreak wrote:
Thanks, Deux (this is Deux, right?).

For what it's worth, the reporting is a side product of running a larger community. Unlike the OHG, which is largely one group of friends (I don't think that's an unfair description, correct?), the OH has multiple groups of people who sometimes butt heads. The mods and admins aren't here to try to lay down rules, we're here to try to keep the place a pleasant experience for all. Sometimes it means stepping in, but there's been precious little reporting, at least since Jude upgraded the site.

As I said before, I don't really understand the OH/OHG drama fully as I missed it when it all went down. I'm okay with the two seperate communities with a shared body of posters, and I think that both sites can prosper if everyone remembers that. I know that several OldRama friends of mine post over there and I wish them nothing but the best.

There's no need for an us vs. them mentality. I know some posters on both boards feel that way and as I stated the last time this subject popped up, that's why God made the Ignore button.

Also: please refer to the OH site guidelines as set down by your overlords and masters before posting again. KTHNXBAI

:shock:

:P

Wally Brando

Rain Partier

Postby Wally Brando » Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:25 pm

CountD wrote:
tons? :lol:

Me, Royce, rdrs, sarge, melon (well.. he's not really posting anywhere at the moment, but he was), frag it, chubbles, zechs, d-d-d, big dog

by my count

Strict31

Rain Partier

Postby Strict31 » Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:25 pm

TerriG wrote:so why are you here?

To re-gift Twigg. He's like a fruitcake; the gift that keeps on being given.

team jaguar

crash test dummy

Postby team jaguar » Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:25 pm

Benderbrau wrote:Who was bashing you when you decided to drop by to help swing a vote in favor of one of your posters?

He asked me to and I have an active account here. I don't believe that broke a rule.

Benderbrau

Twenty-Something

Postby Benderbrau » Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:25 pm

GHERU wrote: :smt017
you

I started bashing them after they showed up. :P

And who's side are you on anyways??!! :smt013

TerriG

Twenty-Something

Postby TerriG » Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:25 pm

team jaguar wrote:
I'll just bold the relevant portion for you, dumpling.

EDIT: DAMN. Quotes don't work the same way over here. Anyway, it was the last line.

just to troll?

oh well

anyway have a nice day

nietoperz

The Goddamn Bat-min

Postby nietoperz » Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:26 pm

It's good to have you here Nick, even if only briefly.

Benderbrau

Twenty-Something

Postby Benderbrau » Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:27 pm

team jaguar wrote:
He asked me to and I have an active account here. I don't believe that broke a rule.

That really wasn't the question at all.

Wally Brando

Rain Partier

Postby Wally Brando » Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:27 pm

You take things too seriously.

The Juan Percenter

Rain Partier

Postby The Juan Percenter » Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:27 pm

Chris wrote:
Me, Royce, rdrs, sarge, melon (well.. he's not really posting anywhere at the moment, but he was), frag it, chubbles, zechs, d-d-d, big dog

by my count

Aladdin Chickensacker too

Benderbrau

Twenty-Something

Postby Benderbrau » Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:28 pm

nietoperz wrote:It's good to have you here Nick, even if only briefly.

Bluestreak's a much better Nieto then Nieto.

Wally Brando

Rain Partier

Postby Wally Brando » Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:28 pm

xaraan wrote:Though I know Chris was one of them b/c he made a thing out of it. But I can't remember the others.

What? :smt017

Benderbrau

Twenty-Something

Postby Benderbrau » Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:29 pm

Chris wrote:
You take things too seriously.

Oh please, if you actually believe that then you haven't been paying attention these last few years. :lol:

GHERU

Rain Partier

Postby GHERU » Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:29 pm

Benderbrau wrote:I started bashing them after they showed up. :P
And who's side are you on anyways??!! :smt013

same side I'm always on: whichever is funnier at the time of my post

leave a comment with facebook