Thursday, August 25, 2016 • Evening Edition • "At least we're not Multiversity!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

This place isn't so fun anymore.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:50 pm

Zechs wrote:

That was last year.

then you best watch it!

Sgt.Marvel

rubber spoon

Postby Sgt.Marvel » Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:50 pm

Jude should come to OHG and battle James for mod supremacy culminating in the rotating banner epic that we all deserve

Benderbrau

Twenty-Something

Postby Benderbrau » Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:51 pm

Jude Terror wrote:Deux has almost reached the post count where he's going to owe me an article for the front page. These unique hits don't come for free.

I hope it's an article all about how OHG is a better place to be because they're the kings of LUTZ but come back here repeatedly to defend their honor whenever they feel they're being picked on because nothing says "we're funny" like not being able to take a joke.

TerriG

Twenty-Something

Postby TerriG » Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:52 pm

Benderbrau wrote:I hope it's an article all about how OHG is a better place to be because they're the kings of LUTZ but come back here repeatedly to defend their honor whenever they feel they're being picked on because nothing says "we're funny" like not being able to take a joke.

:lol: :lol:

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:52 pm

BlueStreak wrote:
Shit I missed the wedding. :(

Just blame it on a cider block and a fat mexican being laid out on you. Should work.

Benderbrau

Twenty-Something

Postby Benderbrau » Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:52 pm

BlueStreak wrote:
Shit I missed the wedding. :(

:lol:

Don't worry. I'm sure someone video taped it

CountD

Undead Member

Postby CountD » Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:53 pm

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:54 pm

Sgt.Marvel wrote:Jude should come to OHG and battle James for mod supremacy culminating in the rotating banner epic that we all deserve

I have twelve rotating banners on my own personal hidden board skin. It's not even a contest.

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:54 pm

thefourthman wrote:then you best watch it!

DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY!!!

Benderbrau

Twenty-Something

Postby Benderbrau » Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:54 pm

TerriG wrote: :lol: :lol:

If that doesn't earn this thread a butthurt icon nothin' will. :wink:

The Juan Percenter

Rain Partier

Postby The Juan Percenter » Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:54 pm

Benderbrau wrote:I hope it's an article all about how OHG is a better place to be because they're the kings of LUTZ but come back here repeatedly to defend their honor whenever they feel they're being picked on because nothing says "we're funny" like not being able to take a joke.

They just came to vote for poor Frag. :smt011

The Juan Percenter

Rain Partier

Postby The Juan Percenter » Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:55 pm

Jude Terror wrote:

I have twelve rotating banners on my own personal hidden board skin. It's not even a contest.

Teach that racist a lesson, Jude :x

Benderbrau

Twenty-Something

Postby Benderbrau » Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:56 pm

w axl royce wrote:
They just came to vote for poor Frag. :smt011

Why in god's name would you guys ever listen to Frag It?? :smt011

rdrsfn82

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby rdrsfn82 » Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:57 pm

Dancing Carlton

The Juan Percenter

Rain Partier

Postby The Juan Percenter » Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:57 pm

Benderbrau wrote:Why in god's name would you guys ever listen to Frag It?? :smt011

Because he is the only person on either board who is worse at Black Ops than me.

leave a comment with facebook