Advertisement

This place isn't so fun anymore.

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Sgt.Marvel
rubber spoon

Liked in: 0 post
Title: Eastern Witty Boy

Re: This place isn't so fun anymore.

Postby Sgt.Marvel » Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:57 pm

Jude Terror wrote:

I have twelve rotating banners on my own personal hidden board skin. It's not even a contest.

James has an X-box

Advertisement

S.F. Jude Terror
OMCTO

Liked in: 959 posts
Title: Webmaster Supreme
Formerly: Dr. Jude Terror

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:59 pm

w axl royce wrote:
Teach that racist a lesson, Jude :x

I'll write the rotating banner code for OHG and give it to you guys as long as a small message is displayed underneath it that says "Rotating banner provided by the magnanimous charity of the kind and generous Jude Terror."
I LOVE BLUD BLOOD! - Rob Liefeld

~Alima~
Motherfucker from Hell

Title: BLATHERSKITE

Postby ~Alima~ » Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:00 pm

xaraan wrote:

Never got the argument that you shouldn't fight for something you want? I know you and I know you don't like confrontation so I get why you feel that way.

Me? I fight for what I want, chalking it up to "just the past" is just a convenient reason to not fight. I don't fight for every single part of my past to stay the same, but if something was better and I can learn from history and create something in the future that is as good (even if it is not the same) then that is something I think is worth fighting, arguing for, etc. And being that this is a community on the internet, all I can do is talk about it and see if others are interested in the same thing.

I'm not talking about your post. I'm talking about original. And no, I never said to give in on anything, to not fight, or. Adapt means a modification according to changing circumstances. If it's changing, it's behooves to adapt -modify- to the environment, ei favorite person to talk with left, find someone new to shoot the shit. Standing for something that you believe in doesn't mean you're not adapting, that is actually being a part of the forum and being interactive - but if you make a post, like the original, that states the lack of wanting to adapt by attacking others and ignoring/treat the rest who post as nobodies, then the person has the options I mentioned. Why stay somewhere that gives you nothing you (person in general) want? Obviously if you (meaning the original poster or a person in general - not you sweetie) have invested emotions into the place, that is harder to do, but if the people/topics you (" repeat above) were invested with are no longer around, either change to what's existing or leave. That is all I was getting at. At no point did I say that one couldn't fight for what they want. Hell I know no one else here cares crap about bellydance, but I still talk about it in hopes that someone might know something about it. I'm not sure what you are talking about with Talk At because I was never part of it, but I know because I have interest in you as a friend I would try to join in what you felt the feel of what you had before if that's apart of you. I do want all of you sweetie- the stubborn, the sweet, and the sexy.
Last edited by ~Alima~ on Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rdrsfn82
Wrasslin' Fan

Liked in: 6 posts

Postby rdrsfn82 » Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:00 pm

w axl royce wrote:
Because he is the only person on either board who is worse at Black Ops than me.

No one is worse than you.

The Juan Percenter
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby The Juan Percenter » Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:01 pm

Jude Terror wrote:
I'll write the rotating banner code for OHG and give it to you guys as long as a small message is displayed underneath it that says "Rotating banner provided by the magnanimous charity of the kind and generous Jude Terror."

Can we add "who cried during a debate with Frag It. Words hurt." to the end???

Royal Nonesuch
Staff Writer

Liked in: 4 posts

Postby Royal Nonesuch » Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:01 pm

So...Twigg is gone?

I knew we British Teens should have just started our own splinter forum.
The witness said Mr Brown then called out to Ms Hay's adult daughter: "Look at this, I'm tittie-f***ing your mother!".

Jude Terror 12:19 AM
I put my dick in one of the bagels once.

Benderbrau
Twenty-Something

Liked in: 3 posts
Title: Proud Underachiever

Postby Benderbrau » Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:01 pm

w axl royce wrote:
Because he is the only person on either board who is worse at Black Ops than me.

I know I'd be so bad at it I won't even buy it. If Battlefield 2 taught me anything it's that I suck at military FPS games.
"Dude, I bow down to you, you are the worlds greatest ballbuster." -Jude Terror
"Sorry, nate! I think you automatically lose all arguments from now on, simply due to the fact that the only person willing to back you up is batshit insane!" - Dragavon
"Everything I know I learned from reading your posts." - Nietoperz

S.F. Jude Terror
OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:01 pm

~Alima~ wrote:
I'm not talking about your post. I'm talking about original. And no, I never said to give in on anything, to not fight, or. Adapt means a modification according to changing circumstances. If it's changing, it's behooves to adapt -modify- to the environment, ei favorite person to talk with left, find someone new to shoot the shit. Standing for something that you believe in doesn't mean you're not adapting, that is actually being a part of the forum and being interactive - but if you make a post, like the original, that states the lack of wanting to adapt by attacking others and ignoring/treat the rest who post as nobodies, then the person has the options I mentioned. Why stay somewhere that gives you nothing you want? Obviously if you have invested emotions into the place, that is harder to do, but if the people/topics you were invested with are no longer around, either change to what's existing or leave. That is all I was getting at. At no point did I say that one couldn't fight for what they want. Hell I know no one else here cares crap about bellydance, but I still talk about it in hopes that someone might know something about it. I'm not sure what you are talking about with Talk At because I was never part of it, but I know because I have interest in you as a friend I would try to join in what you felt the feel of what you had before if that's apart of you. I do want all of you sweetie- the stubborn, the sweet, and the sexy.

Amy only posts here so that she has a place to tell me off publicly when I forget to take out the garbage.

The Juan Percenter
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby The Juan Percenter » Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:02 pm

~Alima~ wrote:
I'm not talking about your post. I'm talking about original. And no, I never said to give in on anything, to not fight, or. Adapt means a modification according to changing circumstances. If it's changing, it's behooves to adapt -modify- to the environment, ei favorite person to talk with left, find someone new to shoot the shit. Standing for something that you believe in doesn't mean you're not adapting, that is actually being a part of the forum and being interactive - but if you make a post, like the original, that states the lack of wanting to adapt by attacking others and ignoring/treat the rest who post as nobodies, then the person has the options I mentioned. Why stay somewhere that gives you nothing you want? Obviously if you have invested emotions into the place, that is harder to do, but if the people/topics you were invested with are no longer around, either change to what's existing or leave. That is all I was getting at. At no point did I say that one couldn't fight for what they want. Hell I know no one else here cares crap about bellydance, but I still talk about it in hopes that someone might know something about it. I'm not sure what you are talking about with Talk At because I was never part of it, but I know because I have interest in you as a friend I would try to join in what you felt the feel of what you had before if that's apart of you. I do want all of you sweetie- the stubborn, the sweet, and the sexy.

Xaraan, are you going to let your woman talk to you like that??

Muppetesque
Cunning Linguist

Liked in: 1 post
Title: ^ My Beaver with a cock
Formerly: nerdygirl

Postby Muppetesque » Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:02 pm

Jude Terror wrote:
Amy only posts here so that she has a place to tell me off publicly when I forget to take out the garbage.

And to settle domestic disputes -- you forgot that one...
eyp wrote:you should start following nerdygirl's advice.

CountD wrote:you were prettier in person, too.

Epidemic_Spider wrote:So you admit I'm more fun than Nieto :groucho:
GOSD wrote:I admit nothing!Yes.

Strict31 wrote:Huh. Nerdygirl's got some booty on her. Kind of a surprise there, Emma.

AaronW
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 2 posts

Postby AaronW » Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:02 pm

Jude Terror wrote:

Well she also does it to show the world just who is in charge over there. I get sad to see you so throughly whipped.

Benderbrau
Twenty-Something

Liked in: 3 posts
Title: Proud Underachiever

Postby Benderbrau » Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:02 pm

Jude Terror wrote:

And to arouse Psivage
"Dude, I bow down to you, you are the worlds greatest ballbuster." -Jude Terror
"Sorry, nate! I think you automatically lose all arguments from now on, simply due to the fact that the only person willing to back you up is batshit insane!" - Dragavon
"Everything I know I learned from reading your posts." - Nietoperz

S.F. Jude Terror
OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:03 pm

w axl royce wrote:
Can we add "who cried during a debate with Frag It. Words hurt." to the end???

No, but I'll provide an animated gif of myself crying for the banner itself, and you'll friend IG on facebook so he has a better place than the comments section of my updates to post insults about you. That's my final offer.

The Juan Percenter
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby The Juan Percenter » Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:06 pm

Jude Terror wrote:
No, but I'll provide an animated gif of myself crying for the banner itself, and you'll friend IG on facebook so he has a better place than the comments section of my updates to post insults about you. That's my final offer.

This deal is getting worse all the time !!! :shock:

Muppetesque
Cunning Linguist

Liked in: 1 post
Title: ^ My Beaver with a cock
Formerly: nerdygirl

Postby Muppetesque » Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:06 pm

~Alima~ wrote:Hell I know no one else here cares crap about bellydance, but I still talk about it in hopes that someone might know something about it.

Clearly you have not been on the internet long... you are an attractive woman... the guys on the internet will discuss belly dancing with you if you add pics to the threads...
eyp wrote:you should start following nerdygirl's advice.

CountD wrote:you were prettier in person, too.

Epidemic_Spider wrote:So you admit I'm more fun than Nieto :groucho:
GOSD wrote:I admit nothing!Yes.

Strict31 wrote:Huh. Nerdygirl's got some booty on her. Kind of a surprise there, Emma.

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum