Sunday, December 16, 2018 • Evening Edition • "For when life fails you."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

This place isn't so fun anymore.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

GOSD

Everybody lies!

Postby GOSD » Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:59 am

starlord wrote:goodbye
again.

xaraan

Staff Writer

Postby xaraan » Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:00 pm

Benderbrau wrote:Mawd abuse at the OHG? :shock:

Nah, KryptoGal made some thing where D won a bet or contest or something and won mod for a day and he used it to delete like 300 of my posts and threads or something around that figure. He wasn't a normal mod. It was all "for the lutz" of course.

The Juan Percenter

Rain Partier

Postby The Juan Percenter » Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:00 pm

xaraan wrote:

nah, actually don't even care about that anymore (why would I since I don't post)
but your response is the OHG-lite version of douchebaggery that I'm talking about, always trying to start drama where this is none just to try to make a bad joke

There is no drama over there. It is just a bunch of dick and fart joke. I say that like it is a good thing. You are just being a wet towel, the smiley thing means I wasn't being serious.

Starlord

Outhouse Editor

Postby Starlord » Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:00 pm

GOSD wrote:again.

I'll just keep saying it until it sticks I guess. :smt102

The Juan Percenter

Rain Partier

Postby The Juan Percenter » Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:01 pm

Benderbrau wrote:Mawd abuse at the OHG? :shock:

Yes. Don't even get me started on the lack of rotating banner

Eli Katz

OMCTO

Postby Eli Katz » Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:02 pm

I don't understand why anyone here is taking this seriously, even if it's meant to be taken seriously.

Benderbrau

Twenty-Something

Postby Benderbrau » Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:03 pm

w axl royce wrote:
Yes. Don't even get me started on the lack of rotating banner

No rotating banner? How do you people live over there in such squalid conditions. :shock:

Starlord

Outhouse Editor

Postby Starlord » Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:04 pm

Eli Katz wrote:I don't understand why anyone here is taking this seriously, even if it's meant to be taken seriously.

I'm not. I don't. I kind of have more to life than this though. Some don't. We accept that. We love people for who they are here. Twig is who she is.

xaraan

Staff Writer

Postby xaraan » Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:04 pm

w axl royce wrote:
There is no drama over there. It is just a bunch of dick and fart joke. I say that like it is a good thing. You are just being a wet towel, the smiley thing means I wasn't being serious.

a wet towel? lol, I wasn't trying to bust your chops that hard, but what you said was exactly what makes up the majority of posts over there (it made a good example joke or not), there was less to talk about there than here which is saying something. I don't mind jokes, but when it's never anything serious or substantial then it starts to be worthless.

BlueStreak

The Red Stands for Irony

Postby BlueStreak » Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:05 pm

Gentlemen, there's no need to turn this into another OH vs. OHG potshot fest.

Sgt.Marvel

rubber spoon

Postby Sgt.Marvel » Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:06 pm

JamesV, is honestly the worst mod ever

Wally Brando

Rain Partier

Postby Wally Brando » Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:07 pm

xaraan wrote:I find that hard to believe. Everytime I've looked at OHG it didn't have much going on, hardly any threads at all. And way more douchebags-- the biggest "try-hards" than here actually.

Don't even know how you could say that since that place is "all about the lutz" and has little to do with community.

We all like each other there, never fight amongst ourselves, none of us causes trouble on the board.. there's no need for mawds. It's all about community, man. :smt102

The Juan Percenter

Rain Partier

Postby The Juan Percenter » Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:07 pm

Benderbrau wrote:No rotating banner? How do you people live over there in such squalid conditions. :shock:

It's like the Wild West out there. The MAWDs put Insane Genis on ignore rather than banning him :smt011

GHERU

Rain Partier

Postby GHERU » Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:07 pm

BlueStreak wrote:Gentlemen, there's no need to turn this into another OH vs. OHG potshot fest.

sorry, nieto

xaraan

Staff Writer

Postby xaraan » Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:08 pm

BlueStreak wrote:Gentlemen, there's no need to turn this into another OH vs. OHG potshot fest.

we aren't, it's a personal conversation between me and a couple guys there b/c we all have posted there; I really don't care about the OH vs OHG aspect. I wish we were all in one place with some of the old talk@ people added in to boot so we would have more variety around wherever we were posting anways.

leave a comment with facebook