Advertisement

So this is The Outhouse

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

diana_fan
 
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 63 posts


Postby diana_fan » Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:33 pm

Timberoo is here!

This place is kickin'!

Advertisement

The Old Doctor
User avatar
A Damn Cuddly Beast
 
Posts: 68426
Likes: 1334 posts
Liked in: 1209 posts
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:00 pm
Location: Toronto, ONT, Canadah
Formerly: /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\


Re: So this is The Outhouse

Postby The Old Doctor » Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:34 pm

Zenguru wrote:Just flush a few times. You'll get used to the smell.


...it...........it smells like..................................comic book sweat............plus...............post whore! :shock:
"Why are you pointing your screwdrivers like that? They're scientific instruments, not water pistols."
"Oh, the pointing again! They're screwdrivers! What are you going to do? Assemble a cabinet at them?"
"Are you capable of speaking without flapping your hands about?"
""Timey" what? "Timey wimey"?"

Image
IvCNuB4 wrote:The Old Doctor is Cat-Scratch ?
Well that explains a lot :lol:

BubbaKanoosh wrote:Old Doctor is the NuDCU's Catscratch

Starlord
User avatar
Outhouse Editor
 
Posts: 35131
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 1 post
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:03 pm
Location: Michigan


Postby Starlord » Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:06 pm

TIMBEROO IS HERE! TIMBEROO IS HERE!

This place is nearly complete!!!

WOO HOO!!!!
Image

Max Blyss wrote:Months and months and months and the whole thing is still just an intersection at Dipshit Lane & Chip on my Shoulder Ave.

outsider
User avatar
Outhouse Drafter
 
Posts: 34338
Likes: 1863 posts
Liked in: 1048 posts
Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:35 pm
Location: Halloweentown
Title: Absent
Formerly: cyclone, Chili con Blarney


Postby outsider » Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:43 pm

Yes! Welcome, Timberoo! :D

Please start a new Render thread. Those gender-swaps were very cool.
-

Jonathan
User avatar
Expert Post Whore
 
Posts: 5509
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 11:17 pm
Location: Greenacres, FL
Title: The American
Formerly: Adroitly Chaotic, House of Me


Postby Jonathan » Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:12 am

cncoyle wrote:Yes! Welcome, Timberoo! :D

Please start a new Render thread. Those gender-swaps were very cool.


I second this post.

vinnypic
User avatar
Expert Post Whore
 
Posts: 5471
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Sun Jun 18, 2006 11:42 pm
Location: Stark Industries Coney Island Facility
Title: UNSTOPPABLE


Postby vinnypic » Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:50 am

Why does everyone always follow me? :roll:

Must be my magnetic personality.
Image

Bow the fuck down.

Muppetesque
User avatar
Cunning Linguist
 
Posts: 23066
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 1 post
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:10 am
Title: ^ My Beaver with a cock
Formerly: nerdygirl


Postby Muppetesque » Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:52 am

VinnyPic wrote:Why does everyone always follow me? :roll:

Must be my magnetic personality.


Given your polarity, I think most of us would be repelled :p.
eyp wrote:you should start following nerdygirl's advice.

CountD wrote:you were prettier in person, too.

Epidemic_Spider wrote:So you admit I'm more fun than Nieto :groucho:
GOSD wrote:I admit nothing!Yes.

Strict31 wrote:Huh. Nerdygirl's got some booty on her. Kind of a surprise there, Emma.

vinnypic
User avatar
Expert Post Whore
 
Posts: 5471
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Sun Jun 18, 2006 11:42 pm
Location: Stark Industries Coney Island Facility
Title: UNSTOPPABLE


Postby vinnypic » Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:56 am

emmabe wrote:Given your polarity, I think most of us would be repelled :p.


Haw. So witty. :evil:
Image

Bow the fuck down.

Muppetesque
User avatar
Cunning Linguist
 
Posts: 23066
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 1 post
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:10 am
Title: ^ My Beaver with a cock
Formerly: nerdygirl


Postby Muppetesque » Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:02 am

VinnyPic wrote:Haw. So witty. :evil:


Oh come on... you love me... I'm adorably cute and non judgmental. :D
eyp wrote:you should start following nerdygirl's advice.

CountD wrote:you were prettier in person, too.

Epidemic_Spider wrote:So you admit I'm more fun than Nieto :groucho:
GOSD wrote:I admit nothing!Yes.

Strict31 wrote:Huh. Nerdygirl's got some booty on her. Kind of a surprise there, Emma.

Timbales
User avatar
Fisty McDigger
 
Posts: 16897
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 3 posts
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:29 pm
Location: Syracuse, NY USA
Title: Namaste, mother fucker
Formerly: timberoo


Postby Timbales » Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:31 am

I will start a new render thread, but this time I will do requests - both standard and gender swaps.
However, Liefeld is an enigma wrapped in a pouch-filled, muscular, footless conundrum.
Written or Contributed by ThanosCopter

outsider
User avatar
Outhouse Drafter
 
Posts: 34338
Likes: 1863 posts
Liked in: 1048 posts
Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:35 pm
Location: Halloweentown
Title: Absent
Formerly: cyclone, Chili con Blarney


Postby outsider » Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:32 am

Timberoo wrote:I will start a new render thread, but this time I will do requests - both standard and gender swaps.
I can't remember--was it you or IvCNuB4 that suggested a Wonder Woman costume that was a blue version of Donna Troy's New Teen Titans costume?
Regardless, that could look interesting.
-

Timbales
User avatar
Fisty McDigger
 
Posts: 16897
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 3 posts
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:29 pm
Location: Syracuse, NY USA
Title: Namaste, mother fucker
Formerly: timberoo


Postby Timbales » Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:37 am

cncoyle wrote:I can't remember--was it you or IvCNuB4 that suggested a Wonder Woman costume that was a blue version of Donna Troy's New Teen Titans costume?
Regardless, that could look interesting.


The red tank top bodysuit?

Image
However, Liefeld is an enigma wrapped in a pouch-filled, muscular, footless conundrum.
Written or Contributed by ThanosCopter

outsider
User avatar
Outhouse Drafter
 
Posts: 34338
Likes: 1863 posts
Liked in: 1048 posts
Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:35 pm
Location: Halloweentown
Title: Absent
Formerly: cyclone, Chili con Blarney


Postby outsider » Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:41 am

Timberoo wrote:The red tank top bodysuit?
Yes, that's the costume. I think it was IvCNuB4, now that I think about it. I think he had the boots change from black to red (maybe w/ the white central stripe?) and a few other tweaks.

I would like to see variations of Supergirl's costume with colors other than the bold red, blue & yellow that matches Superman's costume. There are tons of Supergirl merchandise at Target, Kohl's, etc. that use more 'feminine' colors, so why hasn't DC given Kara a color scheme that reflects that?

Another cool render would be Captain Marvel/Shazam! The simplicity of the baseline costume works so well, and can easily be tweaked with a sash here or a row of buttons there.
-

Timbales
User avatar
Fisty McDigger
 
Posts: 16897
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 3 posts
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:29 pm
Location: Syracuse, NY USA
Title: Namaste, mother fucker
Formerly: timberoo


Postby Timbales » Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:44 am

cncoyle wrote:Yes, that's the costume. I think it was IvCNuB4, now that I think about it. I think he had the boots change from black to red (maybe w/ the white central stripe?) and a few other tweaks.

I would like to see variations of Supergirl's costume with colors other than the bold red, blue & yellow that matches Superman's costume. There are tons of Supergirl merchandise at Target, Kohl's, etc. that use more 'feminine' colors, so why hasn't DC given Kara a color scheme that reflects that?

Another cool render would be Captain Marvel/Shazam! The simplicity of the baseline costume works so well, and can easily be tweaked with a sash here or a row of buttons there.


slow down, slow down, one at a time
However, Liefeld is an enigma wrapped in a pouch-filled, muscular, footless conundrum.
Written or Contributed by ThanosCopter

outsider
User avatar
Outhouse Drafter
 
Posts: 34338
Likes: 1863 posts
Liked in: 1048 posts
Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:35 pm
Location: Halloweentown
Title: Absent
Formerly: cyclone, Chili con Blarney


Postby outsider » Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:45 am

Timberoo wrote:slow down, slow down, one at a time
LOL, I'm patient (mostly). Just offering some suggestions.:)
-

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: FaceBook [Linkcheck], Google [Bot] and 46 guests

Advertisement