Advertisement

A thread about T-Boz

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Juan Cena
User avatar
DANG!
 
Posts: 32870
Likes: 63 posts
Liked in: 79 posts
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:03 pm
Location: Nacirema
Title: The Lyrical Peyton Manning


A thread about T-Boz

Postby Juan Cena » Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:31 pm

'Cause the woman demands respect, too!

Image[/url]
Image

"I have my heroes, but no one knows their names"
- Sons of the Desert

Strict31 wrote:I'm not sure that combining the nigh-uncontrollable power of LOLtron with the Nacireman is a good idea. Some years from now, when mankind is on the verge of extinction, we'll be able to look back and remember this moment, and say, "DANG."


http://www.shirtswithrandomtriangles.com/

Check out Christmas in Nacirema
http://www.pandora.com/?sc=sh619160960893481469&shareImp=true#!/stations/play/619160960893481469

Advertisement

fieldy snuts
User avatar
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE
 
Posts: 18828
Likes: 33 posts
Liked in: 163 posts
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:34 pm
Location: The 3040
Title: Burrr
Formerly: Sweet James Jones


Postby fieldy snuts » Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:39 pm

is she the one that signed to death row records and died in a car crash?

Zenguru
User avatar
Staff Writer
 
Posts: 12684
Likes: 5 posts
Liked in: 8 posts
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:14 pm
Location: West-by-God-Virginia!


Postby Zenguru » Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:41 pm

Vic Mackey wrote:is she the one that signed to death row records and died in a car crash?
I think that was Left Eye. But I heard T-Boz was really sick a while back.

Juan Cena
User avatar
DANG!
 
Posts: 32870
Likes: 63 posts
Liked in: 79 posts
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:03 pm
Location: Nacirema
Title: The Lyrical Peyton Manning


Postby Juan Cena » Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:46 pm

Zenguru wrote:I think that was Left Eye. But I heard T-Boz was really sick a while back.


She has sickle cell disease. She's a spokesperson for the Sickle Cell Disease Association of America
Image

"I have my heroes, but no one knows their names"
- Sons of the Desert

Strict31 wrote:I'm not sure that combining the nigh-uncontrollable power of LOLtron with the Nacireman is a good idea. Some years from now, when mankind is on the verge of extinction, we'll be able to look back and remember this moment, and say, "DANG."


http://www.shirtswithrandomtriangles.com/

Check out Christmas in Nacirema
http://www.pandora.com/?sc=sh619160960893481469&shareImp=true#!/stations/play/619160960893481469

Lord Simian
User avatar
The Lord of the Monkeys
 
Posts: 34806
Likes: 113 posts
Liked in: 202 posts
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:57 am
Location: Poosting from The Outhouse


Postby Lord Simian » Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:46 pm

I also think that was Left Eye....
Image
Image

Kong created the Outhouse to train the Faithful. One cannot go against the Word of Kong.---
The Teachings of Pawl Monk'Dib

Monkey, I like your style!
--Lex Luthor

Zenguru wrote:I trust Lord Simian's word more than my friend.

Juan Cena
User avatar
DANG!
 
Posts: 32870
Likes: 63 posts
Liked in: 79 posts
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:03 pm
Location: Nacirema
Title: The Lyrical Peyton Manning


Postby Juan Cena » Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:48 pm

Lord Simian wrote:I also think that was Left Eye....


Left Eye was just crazy.



But I couldn't find anything on Wiki about Lisa having sickle cell.
Image

"I have my heroes, but no one knows their names"
- Sons of the Desert

Strict31 wrote:I'm not sure that combining the nigh-uncontrollable power of LOLtron with the Nacireman is a good idea. Some years from now, when mankind is on the verge of extinction, we'll be able to look back and remember this moment, and say, "DANG."


http://www.shirtswithrandomtriangles.com/

Check out Christmas in Nacirema
http://www.pandora.com/?sc=sh619160960893481469&shareImp=true#!/stations/play/619160960893481469

Lord Simian
User avatar
The Lord of the Monkeys
 
Posts: 34806
Likes: 113 posts
Liked in: 202 posts
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:57 am
Location: Poosting from The Outhouse


Postby Lord Simian » Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:51 pm

The Nacireman wrote:Left Eye was just crazy.



But I couldn't find anything on Wiki about Lisa having sickle cell.



Who said anything about sickle cell?

I was responding to the comment about Death Row and the car crash.
Image
Image

Kong created the Outhouse to train the Faithful. One cannot go against the Word of Kong.---
The Teachings of Pawl Monk'Dib

Monkey, I like your style!
--Lex Luthor

Zenguru wrote:I trust Lord Simian's word more than my friend.

Juan Cena
User avatar
DANG!
 
Posts: 32870
Likes: 63 posts
Liked in: 79 posts
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:03 pm
Location: Nacirema
Title: The Lyrical Peyton Manning


Postby Juan Cena » Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:06 am

Lord Simian wrote:Who said anything about sickle cell?

I was responding to the comment about Death Row and the car crash.


Sorry, my bad.
Image

"I have my heroes, but no one knows their names"
- Sons of the Desert

Strict31 wrote:I'm not sure that combining the nigh-uncontrollable power of LOLtron with the Nacireman is a good idea. Some years from now, when mankind is on the verge of extinction, we'll be able to look back and remember this moment, and say, "DANG."


http://www.shirtswithrandomtriangles.com/

Check out Christmas in Nacirema
http://www.pandora.com/?sc=sh619160960893481469&shareImp=true#!/stations/play/619160960893481469

leave a comment with facebook


Return to The Asylum



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: FaceBook [Linkcheck] and 53 guests

Advertisement