Sunday, August 19, 2018 • Morning Edition • "Yellow journalism at its finest."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

E3 Thread

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:56 am

Jack Burton wrote:I did not like Hourglass at all. The freaking temple you had to go into every single time really killed the enjoyment for me.

That was ace! The whole sneaking around and the timer aspect could get annoying, but it provided some genuine moments of tension for me, and in a game that was otherwise pretty easy, it was pretty difficult.

Jack Burton

Fagorstorm

Postby Jack Burton » Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:57 am

cyphon wrote:We might just get a teaser trailer to say something is out there. Doesn't mean the game will be out this year. And Zelda should definitely have something, because Twilight Princess was a gamecube game with Wii controls. They're due.

I agree. They put out a Wii Mario game, and a Wii Metroid. Zelda is due.

Baskerville Holmes

Hopscotch

Postby Baskerville Holmes » Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:05 am

I pray to Mr. Iwata that a Kid Icarus title is announced but Reggie hates us all so it will never happen because old people or pre-teen girls won't be interested in it.

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:06 am

Mr. Scantron wrote:I pray to Mr. Iwata that a Kid Icarus title is announced but Reggie hates us all so it will never happen because old people or pre-teen girls won't be interested in it.

Pit being in Smash Bros has to mean something, it has to!

cyphon

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby cyphon » Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:07 am

Mr. Scantron wrote:I pray to Mr. Iwata that a Kid Icarus title is announced but Reggie hates us all so it will never happen because old people or pre-teen girls won't be interested in it.

Don't insult the Reginator, or it's on.

Jack Burton

Fagorstorm

Postby Jack Burton » Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:07 am

That's why I sold my Wii. It was pretty clear that I was not longer in Nintendo's audience so forget them.

avengingtitan

Rain Partier

Postby avengingtitan » Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:08 am

cyphon wrote:I believe they are not showing at E3.
GODDAMN!! :x :x

cyphon

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby cyphon » Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:08 am

Punchy wrote:Pit being in Smash Bros has to mean something, it has to!

Wasn't the rumour that Factor Five was working on the game? Or should I say, the closed up studio that used to be Factor Five?

Jack Burton

Fagorstorm

Postby Jack Burton » Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:16 am

cyphon wrote:Wasn't the rumour that Factor Five was working on the game? Or should I say, the closed up studio that used to be Factor Five?

Wikipedia says it was Pilotwings. Which makes sense given it's history with flight based games.

Baskerville Holmes

Hopscotch

Postby Baskerville Holmes » Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:17 am

Jack Burton wrote:Wikipedia says it was Pilotwings. Which makes sense given it's history with flight based games.

One could argue that Icarus would have had some well-crafted flight mechanics. Leaked concept shows stuff that looks like it could have been such a game.

Also, I hope the N shows something from Sin and Punishment 2.

Baskerville Holmes

Hopscotch

Postby Baskerville Holmes » Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:25 am

I'm also hoping we get some impressions from a near-final version of The Conduit.

And I'd like for Sony to announce the next chapter in the Ico/Shadow of the Colossus series.

cyphon

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby cyphon » Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:26 am

Mr. Scantron wrote:I'm also hoping we get some impressions from a near-final version of The Conduit.

And I'd like for Sony to announce the next chapter in the Ico/Shadow of the Colossus series.

I think both of those will happen.

Baskerville Holmes

Hopscotch

Postby Baskerville Holmes » Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:05 pm

Well for those hoping for Metal Gear on the 360, Joystiq just spotted Kojima outside their hotel saying he was on his way to see the sights in LA as well as Terminator Salvation, or "Dun-Dun Dun Da Dun" as he called it. This is significant because the MS press conference starts momentarily.

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:19 pm

Curious to see if Valve will put out anything this year.

KingPagla

WTF is this rank?

Postby KingPagla » Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:34 pm

Beatles Rock Band.

:roll:

leave a comment with facebook