Thursday, August 16, 2018 • Afternoon Edition • "Memorial to dead childhoods."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

E3 Thread

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Jack Burton

Fagorstorm

Postby Jack Burton » Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:53 am

Really if the game was to not deal with Dracula you could use the Castlevania name and not worry about the continuity.

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:42 am

:shock: The gameplay footage of Uncharted 2. That level with the helicopter looks insane.

cyphon

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby cyphon » Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:58 am

Mr. Scantron wrote:I don't see why Castlevania needs rebooting. There's like a million versions of the original. Lament of Innocence did a decent job acting as the "origin" story. And the post-Symphony of the Night series can stand on their own. Again, kinda weird to call this a reboot when a year ago this wasn't even a Castlevania game.

But, if it's good I'll get it because I'm a whore for Castlevania.

BTW, I was right when I said that Kojima was taking on Castlevania. And you were wrong :p

Baskerville Holmes

Hopscotch

Postby Baskerville Holmes » Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:13 pm

cyphon wrote:BTW, I was right when I said that Kojima was taking on Castlevania. And you were wrong :p

Kojima Productions is just now producing it. It has been in development for over a year by MercurySteam. Kojima has said he has wanted to work with a western developer. He's attached to the project but it's not his brain child.

cyphon

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby cyphon » Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:17 pm

Mr. Scantron wrote:Kojima Productions is just now producing it. It has been in development for over a year by MercurySteam. Kojima has said he has wanted to work with a western developer. He's attached to the project but it's not his brain child.

Doesn't matter. Me=right.

Baskerville Holmes

Hopscotch

Postby Baskerville Holmes » Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:18 pm

cyphon wrote:Doesn't matter. Me=right.

Nope. Producing and directing a game are not at all the same. Much like Kojima is only producing MGS Rising and not directing it.

You'll get there one day though, champ.

cyphon

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby cyphon » Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:29 pm

Mr. Scantron wrote:Nope. Producing and directing a game are not at all the same. Much like Kojima is only producing MGS Rising and not directing it.

You'll get there one day though, champ.

I never said directing. Scantron=Wrong again

Baskerville Holmes

Hopscotch

Postby Baskerville Holmes » Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:40 pm

cyphon wrote:I never said directing. Scantron=Wrong again

Nope.

leave a comment with facebook