Saturday, November 18, 2017 • Morning Edition • "Bring your own straight jacket."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

E3 Thread

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Jack Burton

Fagorstorm

Postby Jack Burton » Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:21 am

Today is the start of E3! I figure it deserves it's own separated thread.

So who else is excited?

cyphon

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby cyphon » Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:23 am

I'm excited. Hopefully there will be some big surprises, though with so much info out there (and Sony spoiling the PSP Go for themselves), who knows what's left. I guess the new Mario and Zelda games.

Jack Burton

Fagorstorm

Postby Jack Burton » Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:26 am

I'm hoping Sony announces a release date for God of War 3. That is the one game I am really dying to play. I justed finished iNfamous and that was....not as good as everyone said so I'd like a great PS3 action game.

eltopo

Twenty-Something

Postby eltopo » Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:27 am

meh

cyphon

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby cyphon » Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:30 am

Jack Burton wrote:I'm hoping Sony announces a release date for God of War 3. That is the one game I am really dying to play. I justed finished iNfamous and that was....not as good as everyone said so I'd like a great PS3 action game.

I think Sony HAS to announce God of War's release day (probably Christmas 2009). It's their biggest game out there.

avengingtitan

Rain Partier

Postby avengingtitan » Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:31 am

Heres to hoping that Take Two Interactive (Rockstar) has a good showing. I own stock. :-D

cyphon

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby cyphon » Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:31 am

avengingtitan wrote:Heres to hoping that Take Two Interactive (Rockstar) has a good showing. I own stock. :-D

I believe they are not showing at E3.

Jack Burton

Fagorstorm

Postby Jack Burton » Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:42 am

cyphon wrote:I believe they are not showing at E3.

But that doesn't mean a whole lot. They released info for GTA San Andreas two weeks after E3 2004.

cyphon

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby cyphon » Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:44 am

Jack Burton wrote:But that doesn't mean a whole lot. They released info for GTA San Andreas two weeks after E3 2004.

I'm just saying, they are not at E3, so you probably won't get anything out of them this week. They do have Red Dead Revolver (or whatever it is) and Gay Tony coming out.

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:45 am

New Zelda?

cyphon

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby cyphon » Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:48 am

Punchy wrote:New Zelda?

Possibly. Last year, Nintendo said the Mario and Zelda teams were working on new games, so this year, people are expecting to see something. Possibly with a Mario game this Christmas (though that could be Mario party for all we know, not a follow up to Mario Galaxy.

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:50 am

cyphon wrote:Possibly. Last year, Nintendo said the Mario and Zelda teams were working on new games, so this year, people are expecting to see something. Possibly with a Mario game this Christmas (though that could be Mario party for all we know, not a follow up to Mario Galaxy.

Didn't I hear something about a new DS Zelda? Spirit something?

I really liked Phantom Hourglass, so much fun, a little easy, but it was such an enjoyable experience, and the use of the stylus was excellent. I hope to see the Wind Waker Link continued on, he's my favourite!

But a new Wii Zelda, continuing on from TP would be sick.

Jack Burton

Fagorstorm

Postby Jack Burton » Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:52 am

Two years seems way too soon for a Mario game and I feel even if Zelda is announced we'd still be a year away from it. Nintendo is pretty slow in production of Zelda games because they are perfectionists.

Jack Burton

Fagorstorm

Postby Jack Burton » Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:53 am

Punchy wrote:Didn't I hear something about a new DS Zelda? Spirit something?

I really liked Phantom Hourglass, so much fun, a little easy, but it was such an enjoyable experience, and the use of the stylus was excellent. I hope to see the Wind Waker Link continued on, he's my favourite!

But a new Wii Zelda, continuing on from TP would be sick.

I did not like Hourglass at all. The freaking temple you had to go into every single time really killed the enjoyment for me.

cyphon

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby cyphon » Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:55 am

Jack Burton wrote:Two years seems way too soon for a Mario game and I feel even if Zelda is announced we'd still be a year away from it. Nintendo is pretty slow in production of Zelda games because they are perfectionists.

We might just get a teaser trailer to say something is out there. Doesn't mean the game will be out this year. And Zelda should definitely have something, because Twilight Princess was a gamecube game with Wii controls. They're due.

leave a comment with facebook