Saturday, June 25, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "We put the lotion in the basket."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

I'm too excited to work anymore....

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

The Juan Percenter

Rain Partier

Postby The Juan Percenter » Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:57 pm

Pearl Jam is at MSG tonight and I got my Ten Club tickets.

I wish it was 5:30 right now :smt013

C20Percent

rubber spoon

Postby C20Percent » Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:05 pm

Well, for your sake hopefully they only play tracks from Ten, and then shoot themselves.

The Juan Percenter

Rain Partier

Postby The Juan Percenter » Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:12 pm

C20Percent wrote:Well, for your sake hopefully they only play tracks from Ten, and then shoot themselves.

:shock:

They played 30 songs last night. Between this concert and STP last month, it's like I'm back in college again. Where's my flannel shirt and Doc Marten's???

jza1218

Postby jza1218 » Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:20 pm

milton73 wrote::shock:

They played 30 songs last night. Between this concert and STP last month, it's like I'm back in college again. Where's my flannel shirt and Doc Marten's???

Doesn't your old geezer self need to turn into bed at 9pm or something?

The Juan Percenter

Rain Partier

Postby The Juan Percenter » Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:21 pm

jza1218 wrote:Doesn't your old geezer self need to turn into bed at 9pm or something?

Dude - I don't go to bed until Midnight during the week. I'm a night owl. My wife and kids were gone all last week and I would go to bed at 2:00 AM and wake up at 6:30 AM feeling pretty refreshed.

The Juan Percenter

Rain Partier

Postby The Juan Percenter » Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:29 am

milton73 wrote:Dude - I don't go to bed until Midnight during the week. I'm a night owl. My wife and kids were gone all last week and I would go to bed at 2:00 AM and wake up at 6:30 AM feeling pretty refreshed.

Okay, the show was great, but I didn't get home until 1 AM. I am working from home today because my lazy ass couldn't wake at 6:30 AM.

daitong

penile prisoner

Postby daitong » Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:33 am

milton73 wrote:Pearl Jam is at MSG tonight and I got my Ten Club tickets.

I wish it was 5:30 right now :smt013

I hope they're not playing with Kanye West, he may go Cloverfield...

http://www.brooklynvegan.com/archives/2 ... _offe.html

Deux

Postby Deux » Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:36 am

Pearl Jam and excitement-- paired together in a post and for serious! What a world...

jza1218

Postby jza1218 » Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:41 am

Destiny Frankenstein wrote:Pearl Jam and excitement-- paired together in a post and for serious! What a world...

What is this? That one week in August of 1992?

The Juan Percenter

Rain Partier

Postby The Juan Percenter » Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:44 am

Destiny Frankenstein wrote:Pearl Jam and excitement-- paired together in a post and for serious! What a world...

Well, I'm sorry if PJ doesn't do it for you like a half-naked man pretending to roll around with another half naked man :-)

C20Percent

rubber spoon

Postby C20Percent » Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:48 am

To be fair, I thought their cover of Last Kiss was pretty good.

jza1218

Postby jza1218 » Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:48 am

milton73 wrote:Well, I'm sorry if PJ doesn't do it for you like a half-naked man pretending to roll around with another half naked man :-)

As long as you're sorry about it

Deux

Postby Deux » Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:48 am

milton73 wrote:Well, I'm sorry if PJ doesn't do it for you like a half-naked man pretending to roll around with another half naked man :-)

I'm not. Saves me money on records. :P

The Juan Percenter

Rain Partier

Postby The Juan Percenter » Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:48 am

daitong wrote:I hope they're not playing with Kanye West, he may go Cloverfield...

http://www.brooklynvegan.com/archives/2 ... _offe.html

What happened at Boner-roo???

No Kanye, but Ace Frehley and CJ Ramone showed up

AaronW

Rain Partier

Postby AaronW » Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:02 am

Sweet. I used to be in Ten Club to get primo seats but they haven't come through St. Louis since the Riot Act tour, they skipped us on the last tour. Fucking awesome live band, always mixing the sets up, jamming, all kinds of great shit.

leave a comment with facebook