Friday, May 6, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "We're the god damn Outhousers."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Top 5 Worst Trades Ever

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

GratefulFred

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby GratefulFred » Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:54 pm

well played

jza1218

Postby jza1218 » Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:03 pm

Twigglet wrote:DF tries to trade books on the net.

Bad times.

At least he got a new HC out of it

CountD

Undead Member

Postby CountD » Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:07 pm

the Mets trading Scott KAzmir for Victor Zambrano.

LA trading Shaq to the Heat and then them winning.

D

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby D » Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:09 pm

CountD wrote:the Mets trading Scott KAzmir for Victor Zambrano.

I can't believe no one thought of that one.
What a terrible trade.

CountD

Undead Member

Postby CountD » Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:11 pm

D wrote:I can't believe no one thought of that one.
What a terrible trade.

I bring it

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:42 pm

Raptors trade Vince Carter to the New Jersey Nets for Alonzo Mourning, Eric Williams, Aaron Williams and two first-round draft picks.

Zo refuses to report to the Raptors and wants to be traded to a contender. Raps are forced to waive him so he can sign with Miami (where he wins a championship the next year). Fuck Alonzo Mourning.

Aaron Williams lasts maybe a season and a bit before the waive him. Eric Williams gets traded along with Matt Bonner to the Spurs for Rasho Nesterovic.

With the two first-rounders they pick up Charlie Villanueva and Joey Graham. Charlie V has a great rookie season then gets traded to the Bucks for TJ Ford. Joey Graham is still around but is probably the most inconsistent player and has proven to be nothing more than a headache for Smitch.

TJ Ford and Rasho Nesterovic get traded to Indiana for Jermaine O'Neal.

So yeah, let's see if that trade actually works out...

KillerShrike

cheese

Postby KillerShrike » Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:09 pm

In 1980 the Boston Celtics traded the number one pick in the draft to Golden State for their three pick and the Warriors' center (and future HOFer), Robert Parish. Boston drafted Kevin McHale, one of the top 50 players of all time, while Golden State signed Joe Barry Carroll.

Allen

Staff Writer

Postby Allen » Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:20 pm

Dodgers trade a young relief pitcher named Pedro Martinez for 2B Delino DeShields.

Pedro Martinez went on to win 3 Cy Youngs and record 3000 strikeouts. Delino DeShields.....didn't.

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:18 pm

I thought this was about trade paperbacks and I was gonna bitch about how The Death and REturn of Superman Omnibus left out the JLA tie-in stuff causing a huge gaffe in the middle of the book. :(

leave a comment with facebook